• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

bands/musicians that are underrated?

Mintie

Bells
are there any bands that you think deserve more recognition than they get?

the main bands that come to mind when i think about this are nothing but thieves and phantogram. they're both really great and i love them so much

there are so many wonderful bands out there that go unnoticed in the eyes of mainstream media and i was just curious to see what other people think about this (and maybe find some new music to listen to :D)

Lifehouse
Lifehouse is life!​

Last edited:
if anyone has heard of needtobreathe, they perform live AMAZINGLY and all their music is just really solid
their older stuff was a little christian-y but I still like some of it... there newer stuff is really good though too

Crywank are amazing (worst named band BUT their lyrics are relatable and their music is bomb.com)

I'm not really into obscure artists and bands but I do feel that Jason Lytle and his band Grandaddy deserves more recognition.

P!nk is a pretty fantastic artist all around. Compared to the likes of others she's severely underrated.

[Alexandros] is a great japanese pop/rock/indie band, they are pretty similar to ONE OK ROCK but way less popular, which is a shame. their latest album is rly interesting. also another japanese band i love is SPYAIR. it is rock/indie(ish)/alternative pop. they made two haikyuu openings (i think?), some gintama op or ed or both, a samurai flamenco op or ed and i think they were on the japanese soundtrack for some spiderman movie.
they arent very well known and i dont think they are on spotify (idek if they are still a band bc last time i checked they were kinda unsure abt what to do)

my fav songs by them are my friend, japanication and liar (?? idk if thats what it is called)

basically if u like japanese music (especially japanese indie) check out these bands Pls

aurora aksnes

shes has this whimsical sound and tbh after a stressful day it really relaxes me. if elves were real I'd guess she was one lmao

Genesis is a very underrated band. Even if you're not a fan of their music from when Peter Gabriel was lead singer, you gotta love them in the 80's.

Phil Collins, Mike Rutherford, and Tony Banks are like 3 of my favorite people :D

Really popular song of theirs:

Last edited:
Back