• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Golden roses for hybrids

Sidney

It’s Spooky Time!
Bells
Switch
3319-9366-9982
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Dino Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (104) +
Would like to trade one golden rose for two hybrid flowers. I have about four pocketfuls. Don't need any black roses. Pink and purple roses are best, pink flowers second best but will probably accept mostly anything.

I can trade 16 purple roses/16 pink roses for 16 gold roses. I also have pink/red carnations. I have not counted them, but if you want to trade I will. I'll deliver to your town.

Alright! Is now a good time? I'm interested in purple and pink roses and pink carnations, but not the red ones

ok, it would be easier for me to come. I'll need to load them into my locker. Add me and open your gate. I'll be there as quick as I can.
0361-8036-2235 Skye from Dixon

Gates open! No hurry, I have nothing to do

Hello!

I've got 16 pink cosmos and 10 pink tulips could I get 13 gold roses for that if you're interested in those types of flowers?
I'd prefer for you to visit me as I'm needing visits for the train station upgrade :)

Last edited:
Yeah sure I'll add you now and VM when I'm open, also sorry I made a mistake I meant cosmos not pansies is that still ok?

Yes, I still have tons of gold roses left.i have a lot of carnations now but purple roses would be good

Gold are worth a lot more than purple and everyone else gave me two for one gold......

That works! Golden roses take breeding black roses (a hybrid rose already) and then waiting for them to wilt and watering them with the golden can so it's the most expensive. Doesn't go with my theme though...

That works! Golden roses take breeding black roses (a hybrid rose already) and then waiting for them to wilt and watering them with the golden can so it's the most expensive. Doesn't go with my theme though...

My town or yours?
Also your other thread about the fishing trophy and bug trophy, I have those ready as well.

My town right after I finishing another trade!

Gates are open just add me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay just vm me when you're ready..

Back