White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I am looking forward to get the following Pokemon:

-(Adamant) Kanto Geodude
-(Adamant) Kanto Diglett
-6 IV Ditto

I would like to trade through Sun and Moon. As for the Ditto, I would only take a perfect IV one and not hyper-trained.

Last edited:
Would a Pokemon Sun Ditto work?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I don't see anything wrong with your order, it's just harder to get pokemon into the balls you want

Would a Pokemon Sun Ditto work?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I don't see anything wrong with your order, it's just harder to get pokemon into the balls you want

How many IVs of 31 Ditto has? I have both Pokemon Sun and Moon. I'll pay 100 forum bells or a cherry collectible to get a Ditto with 6 IVs of 31.

I may revoke the order for premier balls, but if that were the case, I'm only looking for an Adamant-natured Diglett and Adamant-natured Geodude that are not Alolan. And 6 IV Ditto too (not hyper-trained).

Last edited:
How do I check that stat?

- - - Post Merge - - -

An online calculator says mine has 12-15 sorry ;;;

Yep, I'm gonna pass on that.

I requested to buy a 6IV Ditto from someone else, but he wasn't online for a few days. So I'm waiting until someone else has one to sell.

I can go catch some others and calculate them too, I need to refill my stock anyways. Out of curiosity, why 6 IVs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm it's a perfect IV? Idk im not very educated in IV calculating...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a simpler way to know than messing with these stupid online calculators?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already have the judging tool

I can go catch some others and calculate them too, I need to refill my stock anyways. Out of curiosity, why 6 IVs?

If give a Ditto a Destiny knot with 6IVs, I could get a ton of Eevees and other powerful Pokemon with at least 5 IVs of 31. I am looking for passport stamps from the Battle Tree.

If the judging tool says perfect on all six of them, then that's a 6 IV pokemon.

Last edited:
If give a Ditto a Destiny knot with 6IVs, I could get a ton of Eevees and other powerful Pokemon with at least 5 IVs of 31. I am looking for passport stamps from the Battle Tree.

If the judging tool says perfect on all six of them, then that's a 6 IV pokemon.

Unfortunately I have no pokemon to sell since the newest version I have is Pearl :(

But I need to ask. What is the purpose of IVs? I never cared about stuff like that with any of my pokemon and they're all like unstoppable.

IVs (individual values) boost your Pokemon's stats. In competitive play, you want to have good IVs for your Pokemon.

I could get IVs of 31 through hyper training, but those stats do not pass down to offspring. Getting bottle caps is tedious, and the whole SOS thing is too overwhelming for me. It may work with a Battle Armor Cubone (which meant Rock Head Alolan Marowak), but it doesn't work for me with Ditto.

IVs (individual values) boost your Pokemon's stats. In competitive play, you want to have good IVs for your Pokemon.

I could get IVs of 31 through hyper training, but those stats do not pass down to offspring. Getting bottle caps is tedious, and the whole SOS thing is too overwhelming for me. It may work with a Battle Armor Cubone (which meant Rock Head Alolan Marowak), but it doesn't work for me with Ditto.

That makes sense.

But honestly IVs sound like too much work lol

IV's, or individual values are like Pokemon genetics. Every Pokemon has an IV for each stat from 1 to 31, each point adds 1 point to each stat by level 100. When breeding, the parents pass on three random IV's (total, not individually). If one parent is holding a destiny knot, 5 are passed on, meaning that it's nigh impossible to get a Pokemon with more than 5 perfect IV's (31). However, most Pokemon don't really need all the stats. for example my Gardevoir has perfect IV's in every stat except attack, since it only has special moves, attack is an unnecessary stat. 31 stat points may seem insignificant, but it can give you that extra edge you need in a close match.

I have a JPN Ditto 6iv I could sell for 50tbt c:
vm/pm me if you're still interested! thnx

I got Ditto now. Now I only need a Kanto Geodude and hairless Diglett, both being Adamant-natured.

Do you still need the diglett?

Yep, I still need Diglett and Geodude. Both should be adamant natured, and be caught outside Pokemon Sun and Moon. Then you should be able to transfer them to Sun and Moon through Poke Bank.

The reason why I would ask for them to be adamant is because when you breed even two kantonian Pokemon in Alola without the everstone, the offspring will become an alolan pokemon. (i.e. a fire vulpix plus a fire vulpix is a fire vulpix in gen 1 to 6, but is an ice vulpix in gen 7). If you use the everstone in breeding, they will become a kanto pokemon instead of an alolan pokemon, but the nature will always be passed down with no exceptions. I only have a mild golem and bashful dugtrio in their kantonian forms. I do not want an electric type geodude or a steel type diglett, and I can't get a pure ground diglett or a ground/rock geodude with the correct nature based on what I have now.

I do think Marowak, Raichu, Vulpix/Ninetales, and Sandshrew/Sandslash were better in their Alolan forms, but not Diglett/Dugtrio or Geodude/Graveler/Golem. I don't care about the rest.

Back