• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ★☆ ♡ Avvie's Shop BUY WHAT YOU WANT, PAY WHAT YOU WANT - ALL AMIIBO - ANY ITEM!! ♡ ☆★

Name: Jackson
Town Name: Glipwood
Items: Full modern wood set
Price: New to this, so name your price (currently have 300k bells, so anything below that) feel free to deny!

Name: Lime
Town Name: Nihon
Items: Afternoon Tea Set and Aries Rocking chair
Price: 300k IGB

Shop Re-opened!

I have just returned from working in Disney World for a year, so i am now back! Same as before just a new town!

Name: Bianca
Town Name: Arlingto
Item: Summit wall, star globe
Price: 6 TBT

Last edited:
Name: Aniko
Town Name: Magical
Item: 1 green New Year's hat, please :)
price 10 TBT

Thank you!

not sure if you'd sell it for IGB but its worth a shot i suppose!
Name: Nikki
Town Name: Hawkins
Items: Sloppy Set please! if it's still available, of course
Price: 5mil? i could go higher
thank you! :)

Sorry, canceling order! Good luck with your shop though :)

Last edited:
uwu I changed my mind but idk how to delete a post

Last edited:
Name: CNGM
Town Name: my anus
Items: a zodiac snake, a zodiac dog, a zodiac goat, a zodiac dragon, a lefty lucky cat, and that's all for now...
Price: i'd say 10 tbt for each zodiac i want, and 5 for the lefty lucky cat, that's 40 tbt with just the zodiacs, but then when you add the 5 tbt for the lefty lucky cat, that makes the final price: 45 tbt (if you are willing to sell them for that price)

Name: Char
Town: Ile Rose
Items: white festive tree, Labrador ornament, Lon Lon milk, perfume bottles, Poogie, ring, round cushion, single rose, Cucco ornament, cupcake, cup of tea, Dalmatian ornament, desk mirror, elegant chair, fairy bottle, candelabra, elegant bench, fancy display case, fancy tea set, Kiki and Lala bed, Kiki and Lala sofa, Kiki and Lala wand, carriage , Cinnamoroll table, cloud-making machine, Kiki and Lala clock, basket chair, blossom lantern, hibiscus, jewelry case, hello kitty bed, Hello Kitty planter, Hello Kitty shoes
Price: 50tbt

Last edited:
Back