• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the weirdest thing you've been given for breakfast.

One time I was craving yellow cake, so I made a whole cake. And ate it by myself, all day. Milk and cake. Nothing else. So, breakfast, lunch, and dinner lol.

One time I was craving yellow cake, so I made a whole cake. And ate it by myself, all day. Milk and cake. Nothing else. So, breakfast, lunch, and dinner lol.

Haha, that's awesome! I once had the opposite, only weet-bix for the whole day ^-^

I don't think I've ever had anything weird for breakfast, so... I guess the most uncommon thing I've had for breakfast was left-over birthday cake. lol

Also what is it with Americans and Pop-tarts for breakfast? I bought a box of them a few weeks ago and had to eat them for dessert they were that sugary. Couldn't get my head around it.

Pop-tarts are absolute garbage. I don't understand how people can eat those sugary cardboards.

Take out food and ice cream are probably the most bizarre things I've had for breakfast, not really bizzare in my opinion but they're the weirdest things I've eaten for breakfast.

Back