• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you think of the show above you?

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
It's another of these weird forum games, but this one is about TV shows (including cartoons). One person names a show, and the person who replies gets to say "it's a good show", "it's a bad show", "it's an okay show", or "never seen it". Giving a reasoning is optional, but one rule of this game is to not mention the same show until it's been 20 or more posts since it was last mentioned.

I'll start.

South Park

Its just like The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad, lackluster.

Grey's Anatomy

That's a great idea!!

South park : I personally think it's a bad show. It's too vulgar for my taste. I don't understand why it's so popular really, but to each their own ?\_(ツ)_/?

-------

Grey's anatomy : never seen it! But I heard it's really good

Game of Thrones?

Last edited:
Completely overrated and stupid. I hope the hype dies down

SpongeBob Squarepants?

Last edited:
Atomic Betty: I had to look this up, but I had seen this before and it was just meh, nothing special

Shadowhunters: looked this up too, never heard of it but it looks a CW failed experiment. It also really wants you know that it is an edgy show, theres gonna be some drama, and some action, but its all going to be poorly done because its on freeform lol

Super Milk Chan

Last edited:
Never watched it, but I've heard it's meant to be quite good.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

Never heard of it. Sounds like a cheap cartoon or something xDD

King of the Hill????

It's okay.

By the way, the cartoon I just asked about came from the mid-1900's. I love the 1900's.

The Brady Bunch

Last edited:
It's okay.

By the way, the cartoon I just asked about came from the mid-1900's. I love the 1900's.

The Brady Bunch

Oh, okay. For some reason it reminded me of this kids movie that came out recently about a lion and it was like really cheesy.

I've never seen the brady bunch, but I know that a lot of people like it, especially when it was still on the air.

The Super Mario Bros Super Show?

Quite meme-y, its ridiculous enough to warrant a watch

Real Housewives of Atlanta

Back