Biggest regret/Something that you wish didn't occur?

Enderz

Some dragon
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Cake
I had 7-8 TIER 1 villagers before, and at that point I didn't realize how popular they were, and when the didn't play the game for a year, most of them moved out ;-;

Who moved out:
Julian
Lolly
Rosie
Fauna
Merengue
Whitney
Kyle
Beau (idrk but I think I had him at one point)

Honestly the only ones I really cared about were Whitney and Kyle, but still (at least I still have Ankha and Marina)

Isabelle deleting my town instead of Tom Nook negotiating with my mayor. :(
Welp, at least currently I have a great town. :p

off topic but how is it that people don't play for a long time and lose villagers? i've gone twice now where i just dropped the game for a year+ and never lost a single villager? ?? weird

i do regret putting the campsite where i did but that's small bones

Last edited:
I kinda regret where I sat my police station in my main town, like what was I thinking! But it doesn't bother me like it use to.

that i didn't delete my town the first time i saw that i had cherry trees and also that i didn't delete my town early on to get a new map

i surprisingly get very very irked at times on how i have cherry trees, literally i feel like they're an abomination
i had cherry trees in wild world as well

Are tiers really still a thing? I never really cared about those, I'd mind if a villager I like moved out, not who somebody else likes.

Are tiers really still a thing? I never really cared about those, I'd mind if a villager I like moved out, not who somebody else likes.

They still are, and tbh I kind of don't care either, but still, at least I could've let someone else adopt them

kind of off topic, but I don't get why Marshal is popular

I regret expanding mayor Athelwyn's upstairs bedroom to the largest size. I really wish I had kept it at 6x6. It's just so big now that no matter how I decorate, it feels awkward.

off topic but how is it that people don't play for a long time and lose villagers? i've gone twice now where i just dropped the game for a year+ and never lost a single villager? ?? weird

i do regret putting the campsite where i did but that's small bones

When you stop someone from moving and then save on that day and don't play for a while, no villagers with try to move out. These people probably just played and didn't stop someone from moving.

So Marshal is supposed to move out, which is great! I need to get his house out of the way. But today he pinged me and suggested the Stonehenge, which is great because I really wanted it. And so I talked to him after, where he said he was reconsidering moving. I told him to go, and he changed his mind..... He's going to stay.. So of course I had to quit without saving.. Meaning I lost the Stonehenge too :'( I wish I just left him alone after he suggested it. But I was so happy that he suggested it that I wanted to talk to him more.

So Marshal is supposed to move out, which is great! I need to get his house out of the way. But today he pinged me and suggested the Stonehenge, which is great because I really wanted it. And so I talked to him after, where he said he was reconsidering moving. I told him to go, and he changed his mind..... He's going to stay.. So of course I had to quit without saving.. Meaning I lost the Stonehenge too :'( I wish I just left him alone after he suggested it. But I was so happy that he suggested it that I wanted to talk to him more.

Ain't that always the way? Maybe the unwanted varmint can sense your eagerness to be rid of him/her/it/them? Since the advent of Amiibo cards, they're living on borrowed time here.

Making a town where retail and the nearest storage unit are on completely opposite ends of the map. I'm a little jealous of people who have their retail close to the train station. XD

Last edited:
Making a town where retail and the nearest storage unit are on completely opposite ends of the map. I'm a little jealous of people who have their retail close to the train station. XD

My re-tails are close to my home, always. Storage is spread from Home to Station to Museum and the towns aren't big enough to tire out the young and energetic Mayors.

Last edited:
Not so much a regret, but I was really bummed out when Cesar moved into my town from my boyfriend's void. I had that ugliness in my old town, so seeing his plot in my new town was not a welcome surprise. He finally pinged to move, and I'm sooooo glad to be rid of him soon.

I wish I had gotten the Classic police station instead of the Modern, because the classic looks better in my opinion, and it goes more with my town theme.

Probably like Ekcriptia said, I deleted my town for a new start right before the update because it wasn't fitting to my style anymore.

Here's the generic one. Deleting my town I had since the game came out. I've had that town since was in middle school. But somehow, right before my Freshman year in High School, I went and deleted it. Really it was because of a personal issue I had with myself and my ex girlfriend, funny enough, which sparked me to reset everything. Which in turn, sparked my second biggest regret, giving her Diana for free. Now, of course at the time I was happy to give her something that she really, really wanted, and her and I were going really strong, but...

Two months later we never talked again. Waste of a Diana if you ask me. :p

But then I reset my town...again...Because the layout was absolutely awful and I've redone everything. My house is exactly as it was before I reset, now with some more post-update items to add a personal flair to it. Best part about it? I got Diana as one of my starting villagers, and keep getting really popular villagers such as Fauna and Molly. Which means I have about 30 million IGB in the bank right now. This town also gave me my favorite villager Phoebe, and I got Marshal in too. So everything kind of evened out.

...Did I just write this much about Animal Crossing? I ramble too much...

Last edited:
Back