Can I see pictures of people town and pathways?

Sophiefish

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Trying to improve my town so I don't end up resetting so I'm looking for some ideas will be very much appreciated if you could post pictures below or leave your dream address so I can visit thank you!

HNI_0070.JPGHNI_0069.JPGHNI_0068.JPGHNI_0067.JPGHNI_0066.JPG
HNI_0071.JPG

still needs a lot of work done, but here's my path
the bottom of my town is just filled with white flowers. planning on adding fountains there soon
hope this helps

Last edited:
You can check out my DA (4F00-003C-D4A4) if you'd like. I've just finished landscaping my town aside from the beach.

It is a hacked town, however, so if you have any qualms with that I wouldn't suggest visiting :p

Last edited:
If you want ideas for anything in ACNL, you should visit dream towns! Try looking on tumblr or this thread on The Bell Tree forums!

Last edited:
Here are my paths :p It's not really all planned yet but It's a work in progress right now.
HNI_0074.JPG

HNI_0075.JPG

HNI_0073.JPG

HNI_0046.JPG

HNI_0065.JPG

HNI_0069.JPG

My paths are basically Pokemon Themed, and are made to look like Kanto's brick paths. My theme is Modern btw. If you are interested in where I got these just reply. :lemon:

Last edited:
I posted these pictures of all the PWPs in my first town last year, but here they are again. You can see my paths in a lot of them.

I’ll start with the park which has a jungle gym, statue fountain, picnic blanket and two hammocks, side by side:
HNI_0099_1.jpg

Right in front of the park I have a fairy tale bench and a fairy tale clock. I had the clock for a long time before I realized that on the hour a little soldier comes out, blows a horn, turns around and goes back inside!
Clock.jpg

Between the park and the Town Hall is the bus stop, which I made into a subway with patterns:
HNI_0081.jpg

There are two fairy tale street lights in front of the town hall. The dog on the flag is my little dachshund, Precious!
HNI_0070.jpg

Behind the Town Hall is my windmill and tulip topiary surrounded by tulips… very Dutch!
HNI_0017_1.jpg

Between Retail and the Police Station is a video screen:
HNI_0016_1.jpg

Behind Cookies house is a little Japanese Garden with a Zen Light, Hot Spring and Zen Garden:
HNI_0008.jpg

HNI_0007.jpg

I have two orchards with one of every kind of fruit tree in each. There is a flower trellis in one and a Stone Tablet in the other:
HNI_0001.jpg

HNI_0012_1.jpg

There is an Instrument shelter next to the bar (NiteLife):
HNI_0013_2.jpg

And a fountain in front of the Fairy Tale train station:
HNI_0014.jpg

There’s a Wisteria Trellis near the town square:
HNI_0100.jpg

I have a second statue fountain near the pond to the right of Retail (you can see the geyser going off the background:
HNI_0010_1.jpg

And here is a better pic of the geyser which is right next to my waterfall:
HNI_0096.jpg

I just completed Stone Henge yesterday…
HNI_0095.jpg

The lighthouse is right next to the diving dock. I keep a wet suit there in case anyone wants to jump in!
HNI_0019_1.jpg

There’s a drinking fountain in front of the Caf?:
HNI_0006_1.jpg

And last but not least - a Fire Hydrant! (it is a town full of dogs after all!)
HNI_0011.jpg

And those, along with my three Fairy Tale bridges makes 30!!!

WVW69kAmJ1Y-ylm-ze.jpg

WVW69kGprfg9STTVIl.jpg

WVW69kGprJgOr4Z_0K.jpg
Pretty basic, but I think it looks nice. I'm glad I don't have to spend as much time placing them and that I don't have to change it depending on the season.

Edit: I just realized it's hard to see the paths in the screenshots I included so I'll add more later.

Last edited:
my DA is in my sig if you'd like to have a look! my town is more on the path side of things, but i try to switch it up in some places :)

Both of my towns have variety of paths. Just in case you want to check, the DA's are 5F00-0020-2927 and 5D00-002C-324C :)

Both of my towns are mostly complete, especially regarding path work. I have my two dream addresses in my signature. :blush:
Mushroom Rock.JPG

Thanks guys I'm currently visiting everyone's dream addresses your towns are great so hopefully I can take some much needed inspiration for my town :)

Thanks guys I'm currently visiting everyone's dream addresses your towns are great so hopefully I can take some much needed inspiration for my town :)

Hellos!

If you'd like to visit my dream address it's in my signature!

My layout is more or less finished and I'm actually changing my paths soon. Overall I'd say it's 80% complete in terms of pathing.

If you do visit I'd advise waiting 2 hours for me to update it for today ^-^ (I was doing some D. I.Y. the other day...)

Thanks!

Last edited:
My dream address is in my signature, please visit! :)

Mine's not fully finished but I have the paths well laid out for the most part. I'm going with a fairytale forest theme so it's going to be bright and stuff, and my paths reflect that. They're 3-wide main roads (with pink and grey bricks), with half-grass half-road pathways leading off to houses/housing areas.

Here's what's going on in Kiri right now. It's the only town I'm using "paths" in (my main town is 100% dirt paths)

kiripave4.jpg

kiripave3.jpg

taken today during Festivale!

my DA is in my sig if you'd like to have a look! my town is more on the path side of things, but i try to switch it up in some places :)

Definitely go visit Meadow for inspiration... their pathways in meadow are amazing!!! <33

Iv based my paths with the theme of my town. My towns name is Rainbow and yes you guessed right, the theme is rainbow lol i managed to find an awesome rainbow path way :) if you have a theme maybe try finding something that goes well with your theme i think thats what most people do :)
My town is no where near finished though.
WVW69kHMXfkl1KTyNi.jpg

Back