• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆゚*・。*・ I will traditionally draw your mayor for only 2TBT ☆゚*・。*・

yayy :D
Mayor name: Edith
Town name: Yurei
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: could I have little suns in the background, like you did flowers for Ariane? ♥
thank you :D

no problem! <3

Last edited:
hi again! I'm not 100% sure if I can order again, but I would love to because your art is so cute! I'll leave this order form just in case!

Mayor: Jayden(by any chance could you put resident?)
Town Name: Dewdrop
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: could you possibly have him surrounded by trees in a way?

Thanks again! ^^

hi again! I'm not 100% sure if I can order again, but I would love to because your art is so cute! I'll leave this order form just in case!

Mayor: Jayden(by any chance could you put resident?)
Town Name: Dewdrop
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: could you possibly have him surrounded by trees in a way?

Thanks again! ^^

yes that's fine! ^.^ do you have a picture of him?

To everyone waiting for their drawing, I have a big art project going on at college right now so it may take a little time to cram your drawings in but they most definitely be done! thankyou for your patience

If you have time :)

Mayor name: Charlie
Town name: Rainbow
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?:

tumblr_inline_ol4ebxlMdo1ufcjph_500.jpg

Back