Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8429-9352-5502
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (84) +
☆゚*・。*・ I will traditionally draw your mayor for only 2TBT ☆゚*・。*・

I will draw your mayor in the manga style. I need to practice my art skills! Since I do not have deviantart or anything else, PM me your e-mail address or tumblr and I will send you the final piece through one of those :3 I'm only asking for 2TBT as payment! They are quick sketches nothing too fancy!

I will be doing as many as I can I really enjoy doing these!!

- HOW TO ENTER -
Copy the text below, paste it into your reply and fill it in! Also link a picture of your mayor so I can use it as reference or give a detailed description
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mayor name:
Town name:
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkcotton finished
Elegantstar123 finished
wearthesun finished
ThatOneMarshalFangirl finished
Stepheroo finished
Tianna finished
Elphie finished
wearthesun 2nd finished
Elegantstar123 2nd

Last edited:
Mayor name: Ariane
Town name: Westeros
ref: (x)
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: I'd like her ponytail to be visible on the side, maybe longer than the normal ACNL hair? And would it be possible to add some flowers in the background? :)

are you sure you only want 2tbt? I'm ready to offer more, if you accept ♥

Mayor name: Ariane
Town name: Westeros
ref: (x)
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: I'd like her ponytail to be visible on the side, maybe longer than the normal ACNL hair? And would it be possible to add some flowers in the background? :)

are you sure you only want 2tbt? I'm ready to offer more, if you accept ♥

That's absolutely fine! 2TBT is enough don't worry! <3 I will start the drawing either today or tomorrow and I will PM you when I'm done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor name: Emmaka
Town name: Canaan
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: Please draw her holding Marshal like a stuffed animal!

Reference of mayor: http://i.imgur.com/K9mtFME.jpg

Thankyou for your entry! I will PM you when I'm done :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

one slot left!

Mayor name: Steph
Town name: Bumble
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: You can do it with/without the Newspaper Helmet. Or in the second picture in the gallery she is wearing the straw boater.
Mayor reference: http://toyhou.se/765785.mayor-steph

Thanks so much. :>

Mayor name: Steph
Town name: Bumble
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: You can do it with/without the Newspaper Helmet. Or in the second picture in the gallery she is wearing the straw boater.
Mayor reference: http://toyhou.se/765785.mayor-steph

Thanks so much. :>

thankyou for your entry! :3

Sorry for the long wait I've been pretty busy with college work! Don't worry, you will all get your drawings done :3 Pinkcotton has received hers and you all will be next! Sorry for the delay

Mayor name: Tianna
Town name: Wisteria
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: Can she be in a heavenly environment?? Because she's an angel~ <3
Mayor reference: m.imgur.com/yBRo446

Paying and sending you a PM now~

Mayor name: Elphie
Town name: Salem
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: Could you draw her with the bridal veil but keep her bangs straight as it is in the ref? I'd also like her eyes to be sorta sad and droopy if possible ^^

Mayor Elphie (Wedding Dress).jpg

Thanks so much! :D
(Will send the TBT now so I don't forget)

Mayor name: Elphie
Town name: Salem
Any accessories or requests to add on to your drawing?: Could you draw her with the bridal veil but keep her bangs straight as it is in the ref? I'd also like her eyes to be sorta sad and droopy if possible ^^

Thanks so much! :D
(Will send the TBT now so I don't forget)

thankyou for your entry! <3

Back