• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does fruit on ground count as trash towards your Perfect Town status?

AppleBitterCrumble

TBT Hoarder
Bells
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
I was wondering since I kind of want to place some fruit (not plant) on the ground to create a unique pattern.

Unfortunately. :(
However, they don't have as much impact as Cans and Boots would, I would recommend putting Baskets, I've been to DA's with this, and it's great!

No, It does not count, also seashells, mushrooms, flowers, buried fossils, buried gyroids, and buried pitfall seeds do not count. Also if you're still interested, you can still have a perfect town, as long as you have LESS THAN 10 items on the ground. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you're wrong about that? I may be wrong but I got this info from a video on youtube.

It has many likes and few dislikes.. so check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXS-Ptx7F-M

I believe baskets of fruit count, but single fruits don't? ^^;
This is correct. I leave single fruits laying all the time (for easy pickup for villagers haha) and it's not a problem at all.
I used to have baskets of perfect fruit lying around and that was counted as garbage. :(

Back