Sun and Moon themed furniture?

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
So...
I'm wondering if there is any furniture that would be good with these.
Excluding the Sun and Moon.
Also, is there such a thing called the Full Moon Vanity?
Overall, are there furniture that would be great for this? Hoping to make my Male character(s) have Sun themed houses, while my Female character(s) have Moon themed houses.
Also trying to make Phoebe and Julian have this as well. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, for clarification, when I say excluding the Sun and Moon, it means the existing replicas of them. :p

Last edited:
I feel like the Dotted Wall and Dotted Rug with minimalist furniture would be good for the sun themed room. The dotted wall and rug are yellow and white, and the minimalist furniture is white.

For the moon room maybe the lunar horizon and lunar surface wallpaper and flooring with the modern series furniture since it's darker and moon like

You could also use regal furniture! Yellow for the sun and blue for the moon. :)

did the update bring the hell themed wallpaper and flooring? if so you could use that for the sun

Yes the Full Moon Vanity is actually a thing but it's a dlc item. Good news is once you have it in your catalog you can order it whenever you like.

I really love the idea lunarkitty had using regal furniture.

Great suggestions so far!
Thought the Full Moon Vanity was a myth, getting then for my Female(s). :eek:
Regal Set options is great! Lunar Horizon is something I have as well.

I'm going to be obvious and say the Lunar Rover, Lunar Lander and Asteroids.

Also, the stained glass and cushions can be customised by Cyrus to a custom design, so you could make your own sun/moon designs to use.

The Rococo set customised to gothic white looks kind of like the moon's colour to me.

The Round Clock can be customised yellow.

It might be worth checking out lava lamps as well. I think the custom red/yellow/orange designs bathe the room in a coloured light. I can't confirm, but worth investigating.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the aurora screen.

Last edited:
b.u.m.p
Anyone? Can't really seem to think of any combinations. D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Regal Set combination said by lunarkitty seems great.
Xme's combination seems pretty great as well.

Last edited:
What exactly do you want tips for? Furniture combinations? Room ideas? ^^
I for one would think it would be really neat if you had the two main rooms mirror each other. You could use the regal furniture for this. Perhaps you could even use the sun/moon items you mentioned in your first post as a centerpiece! Then the rest of the houses could represent the surface of the sun/moon. You could use Xme's ideas for this, while perhaps in another room some of Wildroses's ideas? This is such a great concept you could do anything with this! :D

Back