• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Roost: ACWW Edition

SpiritofAce

The Barista
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1153-7853-1909
Island
Teacove
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Hello and welcome to The Roost! This is a thread I've seen on many Animal Crossing forums, and It's a great interactive way to share your town stories, kind of like a diary entry! Here is how it works. You order a drink and tell us what happened in your town day!

*Orders Hot Chocolate

Over the past few days in Phoenix, I've been doing tasks for the villagers and also cleaning up the invading weeds - a result of me not playing for a while. Last night I also listened to K.K. and got the aircheck for Two Days Ago, one of my favorite tracks of his. Finally, I've been doing some Fossil Hunting because my Museum is looking a little empty.
I guess that's about it for now. I'll provide an update soon!

*Leaves 200 Bells*

Thanks, Brewster.

(Start sharing! :))

/collapses into chair/

i finally got a goddamn pink cosmos

Last edited:
*orders mocha coffee*

After I found the money rock tonight, Chevre approached me...and gave me her picture! This is my first villager pic in Wild World. But she then fell into a pitfall, while she had a flea on her too. Poor Chevre.

*leaves 200 bells*

Back