• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Judges bell

mags

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Purple Violet
Yellow Candy
Pavé
Famous Mushroom
I only found out today if you press the judge's bell you start boxing, great fun if you have a friend with you lol.

Yes! I just made a gym/fitness room yesterday and discovered that for the first time. Hard to describe in words or pictures, but it looks so cool seeing the character doing that in real time :)

Omigosh, I've never seen this! Now I gotta buy one from my catalogue just to try it out!

Yeah, it's a new thing you could do from the update. :D

Great. I know I have one... somewhere... and I put it on a table...somewhere...There *are* some drawbacks to multiple carts.

Seems like a pretty good addition. :p

I found this out when I dropped by Sydney house for a playdate. Spent the most of the time playing with the bell.

aw i wish they did this with the stoves where you get out a frying pan and cook and when you're next to a fish you start swimming. weird they only added this one

Does anyone know if you press the judge's bell in a room with ringside seating if the crowd still cheers? Or was that only in older games?

Added info: If someone interacts with it and the other person is standing near or close (visitor), they'll both start boxing at the same time.

Last edited:
You can interact with the bonfire item (I forget it's actual name)

Back