• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✉Looking for Pen-Pals!✉

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but this is the place I put it last time as well so I'm doing it again! (Mods please let me know if this is not ok!)

I am looking for physical snail-mail pen-pals to write real hand-written letters back and fourth with, I have tried this multiple times on different sites but never get very good matches, or I end up writing letters and never getting responses. For instance I have written to at least 15 pen pals, and now only have two active ones. =[

A little about me: I am a 23(almost 24) year old female, a witch, with mental illnesses and I'm pansexual.
(If you've got a beef with any of those things we can't really be friend.)
I am artistic, I love crafts, love animals and nature, and all things dark and creepy. Obviously I play ACNL as well as other video games. I really enjoy writing, not just letters but short stories and novels as well.

I am willing to accept all kinds of offers for pen-pals as long as you are 18+, male/female anything in between is fine with me, you must be able to write in fairly legible English. Anywhere in the world is fine for me, I live in California, but I am willing to write to anywhere in the world.

I also want only LGBT friendly folks and I really don't care to talk about Politics or Sports with anyone. Other than that I am open to pretty much anything, so don't hesitate to message me or post below if you're interested!

If you'd like to message back and fourth a bit first that'd be ok, but I do really prefer writing via snail mail, something about ink to paper and receiving physical letters is just so amazing! Also I will most likely send you small things eventually!

Last edited:
Aw man that would be so fun! Unfortunately I'm slightly under the age requirement but I can dream lol! I hope you get some great pen pals!!!

I love writing letters! I used to have a lot of pen pals as well as being active on that postcrossing site... but over time I lost in touch with many of them. I'd love to start writing again <3 I'll send you a PM later if you don't mind :)

Aw man that would be so fun! Unfortunately I'm slightly under the age requirement but I can dream lol! I hope you get some great pen pals!!!

I'm sorry! I'm just not comfortable snail-mailing with people under 18! =[ But hey, depending on how slightly you can always PM me after your birthday! =D

Ooh this sounds fun! I was thinking about finding a pen pal myself! ^_^ I'd have to get some cute stationary and envelopes though!

This sounds so cute :blush: I've never had a pen pal before but I've always wanted one. I'm not that great at story writing though, but I'd still be keen to go back and forth about other stuff ^^ Keep in mind I'm from New Zealand though, so it may take a while to get there haha. I'll PM you later on :)

I'm a 22 year old female and live in Canada! I have never had a pen pal before but it sounds like a lot of fun! ^_^ I'd be interested in being your pen pal! I've also seen you around here a lot and you're super nice!

I've been thinking of this same exact thing! I'd love to be pen pals. I'm bi and a creative with bipolar, so it seems we have a lot in common. :3

I would love to be pen pals :)!
I do it with a friend who lives 5 minutes away from me lol

Gunna give this a good ol bump to see if anybody else here is interested! Please let me know or send me a PM!

Back