Addicted??!!

Mayorkittythefox

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
I think I have a problem, one that I'm not ashamed of however! I was just checking the amount of time I've played acnl for on my activity log and it came up with 354 hours!! That's almost 15 whole days of my life I've spent playing animal crossing! Do I regret it ? Nope! How long have you guys played for ?

Just checked, mine is 1026... thats 41 days >.>

Not only that, but my sims 4 activity log is currently just reaching 3000, so yeah, i basically have no social life xD

I'm sure it was around 215 hours last time I checked, haha I think I may be addicted too. I haven't even had the game for all that long.

I think I've played for over 2000 hours in total. That is spread throughout the almost four years the game has been out.

EDIT: My estimate was totally wrong, I checked and I've actually played for 1442 hours.

Last edited:
Last time I checked I'd played 500+ hrs and I've had the game since the release.

IMG_0651.jpg

That's roughly 39 days!

/edit: Ignore the fact that the pic is upside down :p

Last edited:
I keep forgetting to check this! I know I've played A LOT because I've restarted several times and have multiple copies, it'll be fun yet slightly depressing seeing how much life I've sunk into it.

I think I've played for over 2000 hours in total. That is spread throughout the almost four years the game has been out.

Welp, my guess was off and I should probably be glad about it. I've played for 1442 hours in total, 1313 different playsessions. Gosh, I feel a lot less addicted now - I thought I was much above everyone else. xD

around 900 hours, the last time i checked
i hope i get back into playing again ;;

During Summer of 2015, I somehow accumulated 250 hours...
Cause must be due to having to stay home alot. XD

Oh boy there are people who have played way more than that. But.. I feel left out, I've only played 250+ hours. RIP

Back