Buying Pokemon for trade to Sun and Moon, Make an Offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNoblePoptart

Nobelist of Poptarts
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
う
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
94.1% (15) +
Hey guys I'm trying to get back some pokemon I have lost since having my X & Y cart go missing, most of these were pokemon I actually got from the events as I have been a very long time player.

Meloetta

Shiny Sylveon

Mew - With the new Mewnium Z if possible

Jirachi

Manaphy

Keldeo

Shaymin

Diancie

Xerneas

Yvetal

Kygore

Shiny Entei

Lapras

*Also looking for Amaura

If possible to get any or all of these at around levels 1- 30 up to 50 it would be amazing. I know some are going to be locked to 100, and honestly I'm fine with whatever you have. I'm also interested in any shiny versions for the ones that arent shiny locked.

I'm willing to take offers for what you feel the Pokemon is worth. I can also offer something unique as well as bells, I work for a very large publishing company as an artist/designer. So if you message me privately I will send you to an appropriate portfolio if you should wish that.

In general if you also think you have a special pokemon I would be interested in let me know but I think that about covers it thanks so much!

Last edited:
Hey, I have a spare event Mew. Unfortunately the Z crystals can't be traded over, otherwise I would Have given it you as I won't use it...
Let me know if interested :)

That would be wonderful! Even without the crystal It'll be great to have mew back. How much would you like for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back