Shop Pink's Cheap Everything Store! - CLOSED! PLEASE READ LAST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Mayor Name: Paco
-Town Name: PacVille
-Time Zone: Don't worry about this, i'm available whenever you ready.
-Delivery.
-Friend Code: 2664-2191-5503
-Items i want: Nintendo 3DS game Stand, Wii U game Stand, Amiibo Stand and Rupees x8
-Offer: 36 TBT (everything i have)

Can you PM or VM me when my turn come please.

Last edited:
☆Mayor Name: Aimee
☆Town Name: Hogmeade
☆Time Zone: EST (so it's currently 9:42 p.m. where I am)
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Either works just fine for me. =)
☆Friend Code: See my member ID to the left. =)
☆Items You Want: See my 4.23.17 wish list (15 items)
☆Offer: If we're operating by your 2 TBT per unorderable item; 1 TBT per orderable, that puts my order cost at 29 TBT, I believe.

Just let me know if that offer isn't enough and/or what next-steps I should expect. I look forward to hearing from you! =)

☆Mayor Name: Sarah
☆Town Name: Aquarius
☆Time Zone: Eastern
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Delivery
☆Friend Code: sidebar
☆Items You Want:whirlpool bath and the weeding day set (12 items in total)
☆Offer: 26 TBT (since all unorderables are 2 each)

Last edited:
☆Mayor Name: Aimee
☆Town Name: Hogmeade
☆Time Zone: EST (so it's currently 9:42 p.m. where I am)
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Either works just fine for me. =)
☆Friend Code: See my member ID to the left. =)
☆Items You Want: See my 4.23.17 wish list (15 items)
☆Offer: If we're operating by your 2 TBT per unorderable item; 1 TBT per orderable, that puts my order cost at 29 TBT, I believe.

Just let me know if that offer isn't enough and/or what next-steps I should expect. I look forward to hearing from you! =)

Hi! I was wondering if you saw my order (considering you bumped the thread). I'll be at work until 7 p.m. EST today, but I should be on after that. =)

Mayor name: Rose
Town name: Titanic
Time zone: GMT
Delivery please
FC: 4785-8145-5869
Items: Hallway walpaper, 10 lucky clovers
Offering: 12 TBT

Last edited:
Hello there, just wanted to say I'd like to cancel my order from a month ago

Thank you so much and sorry for the inconvenience!

6/8/17 Long update:

So I took a really long hiatus, but I'm back! And I'm sure everyone is probably gonna hate me for this, but I need to start fresh. That means possibly opening a new shop. I already have a few threads in mind. I do know I bit off more than I could chew with this store, which is why I'm probably closing it. If you paid me and never recieved your order, please contact me and ask for a refund! You're more than welcome to leave a negative Wi-Fi rating, because I know this place had terrible service. If you made an art piece for me, I will still give you the items. ☆ I'm so sorry for the trouble I caused everyone and I won't blame you if you hate me, because I hate me too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

6/8/17 Long update:

So I took a really long hiatus, but I'm back! And I'm sure everyone is probably gonna hate me for this, but I need to start fresh. That means possibly opening a new shop. I already have a few threads in mind. I do know I bit off more than I could chew with this store, which is why I'm probably closing it. If you paid me and never recieved your order, please contact me and ask for a refund! You're more than welcome to leave a negative Wi-Fi rating, because I know this place had terrible service. If you made an art piece for me, I will still give you the items. ☆ I'm so sorry for the trouble I caused everyone and I won't blame you if you hate me, because I hate me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back