Shop Pink's Cheap Everything Store! - CLOSED! PLEASE READ LAST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I still get this order and the in game gold for tbt? Maybe meet up with ya Sunday? Thanks :)

I will be on later today :)

☆Mayor Name: Chantal
☆Town Name: Chocolat
☆Time Zone: pacific
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): delivery
☆Friend Code: 2595-4157-6964
☆Items You Want: basic wall, basket chair, bistro table, bowl sink, bread basket, bread making set, burger meal, busing station, cafe curtain wall, Callie wig, desk mirror, fancy tile floor, hanging chair, ivy partition, kitchen counter, reception counter, red cash register, square minitable, table with cloth, trellis, white tile wall, white tile floor
☆Offer:
35 tbt

And 10 mil igb for 50 tbt

Last edited:
i'm here :3 i know we hadn't planned to trade until 5 but i figured i'd post now anyway in case it's easier for you to get it out of the way earlier ^^ xx

☆Mayor Name: Chestnut
☆Town Name: RedCreek
☆Time Zone: MT
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Delivery
☆Friend Code: 1049 3312 1928
☆Items You Want: 40 clovers?
☆Offer: 90tbt!

☆Mayor Name: Chestnut
☆Town Name: RedCreek
☆Time Zone: MT
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Delivery
☆Friend Code: 1049 3312 1928
☆Items You Want: 40 clovers?
☆Offer: 90tbt!

I accept your order! Also, your signature says you need IGB? I sell that too. c:

I accept your order! Also, your signature says you need IGB? I sell that too. c:

Nice! I'll be sure to come here as soon as i gather up a decent amount of TBT to buy that!
Could you possibly VM me when you can deliver? Thank you!

my gate is still open. i would really prefer not to have to reschedule again, i've already set aside time for this. thanks xx

can you provide a list of what you still didn't send? this will take ages to sort through myself. i placed an order in this thread because i don't have much spare time and i thought it would be quicker and easier than buying the items individually d:

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you already have too many orders and you think we may have to arrange more than one time to trade again i can just leave everything as it is so you can come collect it back. we had arranged this timeframe several days ago and i had taken it out of my schedule, so i did think it would all be ready by now. thanks xx

i'm finding that at least one of these sets is also incomplete, still working on figuring out exactly which items are missing.

Hihi sorry but I think i'd like to just cancel my order since it seems you are too busy :(

☆Mayor Name: Eliza
☆Town Name: LilacBay
☆Time Zone: Atlantic (an hour ahead of eastern)
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): either or
☆Friend Code: 4871-3626-3877
☆Items You Want: two pocketfuls of white and pink azalea starts!
☆Offer: 64 tbt?

missing these:

My melody clock
Kiki and lala clock
Pompompurin tv
Hello kitty clock
Cinnamoroll outfit

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh i'll just find them and the other items elsewhere, please send back 80 tbt for the items you didn't manage to find. thank you xx

☆Mayor Name: Praetor
☆Town Name: Lil Rome
☆Time Zone: PST
☆Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
☆Friend Code: 0061-4906-5694
☆Items You Want:
Keroppi set, My melody set, and Hello Kitty Set (Optional)
☆Offer: 35 TBT (I'm sorry if this is too low, I'm new here and I'm still learning how this works. If this only buys me one set, I'd like the keroppi.)

Last edited:
☆Mayor Name: Eliza
☆Town Name: LilacBay
☆Time Zone: Atlantic (an hour ahead of eastern)
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): either or
☆Friend Code: 4871-3626-3877
☆Items You Want: two pocketfuls of white and pink azalea starts!
☆Offer: 64 tbt?
Accepted!
☆Mayor Name: Praetor
☆Town Name: Lil Rome
☆Time Zone: PST
☆Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
☆Friend Code: 0061-4906-5694
☆Items You Want:
Keroppi set, My melody set, and Hello Kitty Set (Optional)
☆Offer: 35 TBT (I'm sorry if this is too low, I'm new here and I'm still learning how this works. If this only buys me one set, I'd like the keroppi.)

Well, it's too much for one and not enough for 2. So how about 25 TBT for a kerkerokeropi set?

Hi everyone! It is with a heavy heart that I'm closing this store...temporarily! n.n

I have A LOT of orders, and I really need to catch up before taking anymore!

Thank you, everyone, for the support! I really appreciate it! ❀

If you have questions, please PM/VM me!

Small Update!
4/9/17: My Aunts from Mexico are here! They're staying with my family, so they'll be keeping me pretty busy, and I'll be spending time with them, last time we saw each other was 2013 ~☆ The leave on 5/18/17! I've lowered prices and will reopen in a few weeks! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back