• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Pink's Cheap Everything Store! - CLOSED! PLEASE READ LAST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Mayor Name: Paco
-Town Name: PacVille
-Time Zone: Don't worry about this, i'm available whenever you ready.
-Delivery.
-Friend Code: 2664-2191-5503
-Items i want: Nintendo 3DS game Stand, Wii U game Stand, Amiibo Stand and Rupees x8
-Offer: 36 TBT (everything i have)

Can you PM or VM me when my turn come please.

Last edited:
☆Mayor Name: Aimee
☆Town Name: Hogmeade
☆Time Zone: EST (so it's currently 9:42 p.m. where I am)
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Either works just fine for me. =)
☆Friend Code: See my member ID to the left. =)
☆Items You Want: See my 4.23.17 wish list (15 items)
☆Offer: If we're operating by your 2 TBT per unorderable item; 1 TBT per orderable, that puts my order cost at 29 TBT, I believe.

Just let me know if that offer isn't enough and/or what next-steps I should expect. I look forward to hearing from you! =)

☆Mayor Name: Sarah
☆Town Name: Aquarius
☆Time Zone: Eastern
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Delivery
☆Friend Code: sidebar
☆Items You Want:whirlpool bath and the weeding day set (12 items in total)
☆Offer: 26 TBT (since all unorderables are 2 each)

Last edited:
☆Mayor Name: Aimee
☆Town Name: Hogmeade
☆Time Zone: EST (so it's currently 9:42 p.m. where I am)
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Either works just fine for me. =)
☆Friend Code: See my member ID to the left. =)
☆Items You Want: See my 4.23.17 wish list (15 items)
☆Offer: If we're operating by your 2 TBT per unorderable item; 1 TBT per orderable, that puts my order cost at 29 TBT, I believe.

Just let me know if that offer isn't enough and/or what next-steps I should expect. I look forward to hearing from you! =)

Hi! I was wondering if you saw my order (considering you bumped the thread). I'll be at work until 7 p.m. EST today, but I should be on after that. =)

Mayor name: Rose
Town name: Titanic
Time zone: GMT
Delivery please
FC: 4785-8145-5869
Items: Hallway walpaper, 10 lucky clovers
Offering: 12 TBT

Last edited:
Hello there, just wanted to say I'd like to cancel my order from a month ago

Thank you so much and sorry for the inconvenience!

6/8/17 Long update:

So I took a really long hiatus, but I'm back! And I'm sure everyone is probably gonna hate me for this, but I need to start fresh. That means possibly opening a new shop. I already have a few threads in mind. I do know I bit off more than I could chew with this store, which is why I'm probably closing it. If you paid me and never recieved your order, please contact me and ask for a refund! You're more than welcome to leave a negative Wi-Fi rating, because I know this place had terrible service. If you made an art piece for me, I will still give you the items. ☆ I'm so sorry for the trouble I caused everyone and I won't blame you if you hate me, because I hate me too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

6/8/17 Long update:

So I took a really long hiatus, but I'm back! And I'm sure everyone is probably gonna hate me for this, but I need to start fresh. That means possibly opening a new shop. I already have a few threads in mind. I do know I bit off more than I could chew with this store, which is why I'm probably closing it. If you paid me and never recieved your order, please contact me and ask for a refund! You're more than welcome to leave a negative Wi-Fi rating, because I know this place had terrible service. If you made an art piece for me, I will still give you the items. ☆ I'm so sorry for the trouble I caused everyone and I won't blame you if you hate me, because I hate me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back