• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Pink's Cheap Everything Store! - CLOSED! PLEASE READ LAST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! This is with no intent to rush you or anything, as I want you to take your time! :) I just wanted to remind you about my order so that it didn't get lost admist the chaos. ^^

Sure! What time are you available ? I have a flight tomorrow, so I may be able.to trade around 10-11 pm my time. That's really late for you though, I know.

Hey I'm available all day today if you are! Just a gentle reminder about the Bush starts that I ordered ^_^ no rush, I know you're busy!

Last edited:
Hi! I should be avaliable for a couple of hours this morning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It says that I've already registered you! Were you previously pinklolipop34?

☆Mayor Name: Yustin
☆Town Name: Urania
☆Time Zone: UTC-3
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Pickup
☆Friend Code: 1778-9704-1877
☆Items You Want: Inkling Wig, Black Anchor shirt.
☆Offer: 20 tbt?

☆Mayor Name: Yustin
☆Town Name: Urania
☆Time Zone: UTC-3
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Pickup
☆Friend Code: 1778-9704-1877
☆Items You Want: Inkling Wig, Black Anchor shirt.
☆Offer: 20 tbt?

Cancelling offer.

Hi!
Was just wondering how my order is going? (Just hope it has not been forgotten). No rush though, I understand that it takes a lot of time to gather so many rare items, thank you doing this ^^

☆Mayor Name: Chris
☆Town Name: Tazmily
☆Time Zone: Eastern
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Either
☆Friend Code: Sidebar
☆Items You Want: Dimetrodon Tail
☆Offer: 3 TBT

Last edited:
Hi! I see you are online! I should be online and available for the next 2-3 hours, but it's night and I may fall asleep, so let's do it soon!

Hi! I see you are online! I should be online and available for the next 2-3 hours, but it's night and I may fall asleep, so let's do it soon!

She's at a Church potluck using her phone I think.

why do they keep saying maybe tomorrow when its an endless cycle of them saying that?? why not just be honest with us:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back