Shop Pink's Cheap Everything Store! - CLOSED! PLEASE READ LAST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! This is with no intent to rush you or anything, as I want you to take your time! :) I just wanted to remind you about my order so that it didn't get lost admist the chaos. ^^

Sure! What time are you available ? I have a flight tomorrow, so I may be able.to trade around 10-11 pm my time. That's really late for you though, I know.

Hey I'm available all day today if you are! Just a gentle reminder about the Bush starts that I ordered ^_^ no rush, I know you're busy!

Last edited:
Hi! I should be avaliable for a couple of hours this morning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It says that I've already registered you! Were you previously pinklolipop34?

☆Mayor Name: Yustin
☆Town Name: Urania
☆Time Zone: UTC-3
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Pickup
☆Friend Code: 1778-9704-1877
☆Items You Want: Inkling Wig, Black Anchor shirt.
☆Offer: 20 tbt?

☆Mayor Name: Yustin
☆Town Name: Urania
☆Time Zone: UTC-3
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Pickup
☆Friend Code: 1778-9704-1877
☆Items You Want: Inkling Wig, Black Anchor shirt.
☆Offer: 20 tbt?

Cancelling offer.

Hi!
Was just wondering how my order is going? (Just hope it has not been forgotten). No rush though, I understand that it takes a lot of time to gather so many rare items, thank you doing this ^^

☆Mayor Name: Chris
☆Town Name: Tazmily
☆Time Zone: Eastern
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Either
☆Friend Code: Sidebar
☆Items You Want: Dimetrodon Tail
☆Offer: 3 TBT

Last edited:
Hi! I see you are online! I should be online and available for the next 2-3 hours, but it's night and I may fall asleep, so let's do it soon!

Hi! I see you are online! I should be online and available for the next 2-3 hours, but it's night and I may fall asleep, so let's do it soon!

She's at a Church potluck using her phone I think.

why do they keep saying maybe tomorrow when its an endless cycle of them saying that?? why not just be honest with us:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back