• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Landscaping ideas?

Sidney

It’s Spooky Time!
Bells
Switch
3319-9366-9982
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Dino Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Spring Shamrock
I want to finish landscaping my town but idk what to do with it......if you need an idea of my layout currently my da is in my signature

Make a flower garden, place a ton of different flowers (different kinds & colours) in one area and make it really lively and fun. You could add a flower arch or a flower clock too.

I already have two flower clocks in my town, thanks for the other suggestions tho :)

Hi! I just visited your dream town. I take it you're going for a fairy tale/pastel theme? It's looking good so far.

I would suggest lining your paths with alternating flowers/bushes. I'd recommend azaleas, particularly white azaleas. You could also use white and pink roses/carnations. Those would be lovely. Also, something I think works really well is lining the river with Jacob's ladders. You also have large areas that are just endless paths; while having large areas isn't bad, I'd recommend throwing a fountain or some bushes in large barren areas.

Also, there's an official dream address thread on this board (it's a sticky, I think) where you can check out other towns for inspiration.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your suggestions! I'll definitely take them in to consideration and check out some of those Dream towns. Yes my theme is pastel fairy tale :)

I actually did a screenshot of my town map, printed it off about 9 times and drew all over them with ideas of how/where i want things. I went through all the PWPs and wrote down which ones i wanted and marked where to put them. Also drew where i wanted paths too. Its really helped me develop my town :)

16999043_10155163999249636_6446141789615750860_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back