Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
What's your favorite David Bowie song?

a0M6kNA.jpg

I like 'Space Oddity', but I also appreciate 'Under Pressure' that he performed with Queen.​

Probably 'Starman' but I like a lot of the new stuff from Blackstar.

I reaLLy wanted to meet David Bowie one day, he's one of my idols, I was heartbroken when he died. T_T

Let's not mention the 1970's haircut, though.

Last edited:
'Starman' is such a good song! :blush:

Yes. His music is timeless. He was so modest as an artist and his music was phenomenal. It was just a shame 2016 took all of our favourite people from us too soon.

'Tis A Pity She Was A Whore' and 'I Can't Give Everything Away' are really good on Blackstar, so was Lazarus. In case anyone hasn't listened to the album I highly recommend it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not well-versed enough in his music to have any unfortunately

*waits for Bowie's answer*

same, patiently waiting

This thread was made for me (literally, I would imagine).

Honestly, I prefer his later years to his early years. Anything from Reality, The Next Day Extra, Heathen, etc. is amazing. Young Americans is a favourite of mine as well. I actually find it really sad that so many people only know him for Ziggy Stardust and his super early hits. The more fans the merrier, obviously, but I can't stress enough that anyone who is interested in getting into Bowie needs to go beyond his first few albums.

As for my all-time favourite, if I absolutely had to choose:

Not really a Bowie song, but for as long as I can remember, Under Pressure has always been one of my favorite songs.

I agree with Jake. Even though it is a Queen song as well. Changes is a classic, specifically for a David Bowie song. If you could tell I don't consider myself a fan of David Bowie so my knowledge of his songs are limited

Last edited:
couldn't possibly pick just one.

I love
Rebel rebel; Jean genie; Suffragette City; Modern Love; China Girl; Starman; Queen *****; Changes; Ashes to ashes; It aint easy; Ziggy Stardust; The Man who Sold the World; Moonage Daydream; (it doesnt stop...)

China Girl is one of my faves, also really adore everything from the Labyrinth soundtrack since it's what got me hooked in the first place. But honestly I love all his music, I even have Space Oddity as my town tune in Valo. =]

The song from GTA IV comes to mind to me as it is the only song I have heard from him. "Fascination" has to be mine not only for the fact it is the only song I ever recall hearing of his, but I do love listening to it every time I hear it.

Hard to choose... maybe Rebel Rebel, Queen Bit**, Life on Mars, Moonage Daydream, Ashes to Ashes ...because I had those in loop in my head for quite a while.
I was less a fan of his 80' hits. I liked him with Tin Machine though. Heathen.
And Lazarus.

Last edited:
livin' on a prayer....oh wait.....

jk, id have to say mine is china girl

Haven't listened to much Bowie I'm ashamed to say, but out of what I have heard I really like Space Oddity and Life on Mars

Space Oddity, Rebel Rebel, Life on Mars, Starman, and Fame are my faves. There are so many others that I love though. He was such an amazing artist.

Back