Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Not sure if I'm breaking Museum Shop protocol since the thread Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc. seems to be dead by the last few posts and I'd like people to suggest an avatar for me.

Suggest an avatar for me?I don't know what to use. I want to fit the theme of a rascal. Or some other avatars I wouldn't mind would be of greenery, an image representation of myself (check i.am.issac).

If anyone can make the avatar in the spoiler have a border like Magix's, that'd be great as well!
Nvk1QUf.jpg

Last edited:
By transparent, I assume you mean the background of it transparent?
k7XJ6SZ.png

(http://i.imgur.com/k7XJ6SZ.png)

As for avatar ideas, what other fandoms are you part of? Like Sims, you could put your favourite Sims character you've made as an avatar? You could edit a screencap of it to make it look how you want e.g. add a border or make it specific shape. Or an avatar of your favourite AC villager or your mayor? Or a drawing of your mayor? Or you could even edit a pic of yourself for your avvy ^^

Last edited:
By transparent, I assume you mean the background of it transparent?
k7XJ6SZ.png

(http://i.imgur.com/k7XJ6SZ.png)

As for avatar ideas, what other fandoms are you part of? Like Sims, you could put your favourite Sims character you've made as an avatar? You could edit a screencap of it to make it look how you want e.g. add a border or make it specific shape. Or an avatar of your favourite AC villager or your mayor? Or a drawing of your mayor? Or you could even edit a pic of yourself for your avvy ^^

I mean transparent for the avatar. If you look, you can see white at my current avatar.

Those are all neat ideas. I just don't know how to make a border.

I mean transparent for the avatar. If you look, you can see white at my current avatar.

Those are all neat ideas. I just don't know how to make a border.

MayorofMagix did make the avatar transparent for you. If you make sure the transparent one fits the current icon restrictions then it should be transparent. Just look at mine.

And if you don't know how to add a border, try using Gimp or something. Or just ask for help here like you are now and someone can do it for you most likely.

Last edited:
I don't suppose you've used a pic of Eddie Haskell before? He's the first person I think of when I see your username x3

I could help you edit something if you'd like. There's quite a few online websites that can do simple edits like picmonkey, pixlr o matic, pizap etc. Picmonkey is the best that I've tried I think. It's simple to use and you can get great results :) Otherwise plenty of people here would do something for you ^^

I don't suppose you've used a pic of Eddie Haskell before? He's the first person I think of when I see your username x3

I've never seen Beavis and butt head. ;p

- - - Post Merge - - -

MayorofMagix did make the avatar transparent for you. If you make sure the transparent one fits the current icon restrictions then it should be transparent. Just look at mine.

And if you don't know how to add a border, try using Gimp or something. Or just ask for help here like you are now and someone can do it for you most likely.

Okay, thank you! :blush: Gimp seems like a good site to use.

I do appreciate Magix making it transparent. I had not realized that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could help you edit something if you'd like. There's quite a few online websites that can do simple edits like picmonkey, pixlr o matic, pizap etc. Picmonkey is the best that I've tried I think. It's simple to use and you can get great results :) Otherwise plenty of people here would do something for you ^^

Ah. Ok! Thank you! ^.^

Right now I'm playing 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing', so I'll surely mess around later.

Back