• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your D.I.E Team?

Enderz

Some dragon
Bells
Winter Mittens
Cake
jeez great acronym nintendo..
Anyways, mine is: Daisy, Marina, and Syliva
My tatics: Marina and Daisy track down objects
Syliva just beats up all of the enemies and increases exploration distance

(I'm only kicking Daisy out of my actual town bc she moved into a bad spot q-q)
(this is probably not the right place to put this and I just got back on the forums a while ago so q-q)

Last edited:
Marshal.Phoebe.Stitches
Apparently, these have been in towns about oh maybe 7 times, all the times I reset.
Also enjoy them the most as well. :p
Also, here's what's great about them.
Marshal can cook food, making it very easy to keep the food stock up.
Phoebe can move around very easily, allowing for quicker exploration.
Stitches can deal with the fighting, dealing with the enemies the best apparently.

Last edited:
Chai, etoile, and Chelsea. Chai can break rocks, Chelsea can escape from most of the critters most of the time, and etoile can turn food into medicine!

Usually my most productive team is Zucker, Sterling, and Midge. Zucker is really handy with tools which helps a lot, Sterling is fit (hes a jock) so he takes out enemies easily (no need for a slingshot), and Midge can fly, basically over anything, so there's no need for a rock-breaker. I don't really need to worry about medicine because Zucker can probably make a slingshot easily or Sterling can battle the critters, and for almost anything I'm pretty much prepared.

Back