• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What nicknames do your villagers call you?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Switch
7046-6089-3415
^^^^ Title says it all.

Hamlet calls me "cleats"; Flurry calls me "cupcake" and a few others call me a certain nickname in which I cannot remember.

I like that some of them call me "shmoopy". I hate it when they call me something that starts with my initial "R-guy" or whatever. The boys used to call me "darling" lol it was hilarious (being a guy)

"Pop star" and "muffin" :) I used to be "shorty" and "teacup" in my old town

ever since marshal started calling me genius everyone else has started calling me it besides a couple few.
Marina lieks to call me senpai vwv

"Chair."

I told my villagers to call me chair.
Oh, and some of them call me "boi" or "dat boi." I like to mix things up every once in a while.

Last edited:
Most of my villagers call me "beefcake", and Rodeo calls me "boss" the rest don't have a name for me XD. But I've been called many names... even weirder than this. I let them choose though, although chair sounds hilarious like lj4702 said. :blush:

Diana first call'd me "sweetie", and that was quite the move on her part. :eek:
Lolly later then copy'd Diana.
Sterlin' calls me "bro". :)

Even later, Diana now calls me "honey". Woah... o.0
I like Diana too, so that's fine with me. :p

Lately it's been "cookie", "dearie", "princess", "N Belle" and "N girl" (my god I had that one for ages). I love the cute or bizarre ones they come up with. But now I'm starting to hear the same ones, so I choose my own nickname like Ness or Nessie haha.

I had to go look because I couldn't remember.

Moe and Punchy call me kitten.
Olivia and Ankha call me princess.
Rosie calls me honeybun

I couldn't find the rest of my villagers

Last edited:
Back