What nicknames do your villagers call you?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
^^^^ Title says it all.

Hamlet calls me "cleats"; Flurry calls me "cupcake" and a few others call me a certain nickname in which I cannot remember.

I like that some of them call me "shmoopy". I hate it when they call me something that starts with my initial "R-guy" or whatever. The boys used to call me "darling" lol it was hilarious (being a guy)

"Pop star" and "muffin" :) I used to be "shorty" and "teacup" in my old town

ever since marshal started calling me genius everyone else has started calling me it besides a couple few.
Marina lieks to call me senpai vwv

"Chair."

I told my villagers to call me chair.
Oh, and some of them call me "boi" or "dat boi." I like to mix things up every once in a while.

Last edited:
Most of my villagers call me "beefcake", and Rodeo calls me "boss" the rest don't have a name for me XD. But I've been called many names... even weirder than this. I let them choose though, although chair sounds hilarious like lj4702 said. :blush:

Diana first call'd me "sweetie", and that was quite the move on her part. :eek:
Lolly later then copy'd Diana.
Sterlin' calls me "bro". :)

Even later, Diana now calls me "honey". Woah... o.0
I like Diana too, so that's fine with me. :p

Lately it's been "cookie", "dearie", "princess", "N Belle" and "N girl" (my god I had that one for ages). I love the cute or bizarre ones they come up with. But now I'm starting to hear the same ones, so I choose my own nickname like Ness or Nessie haha.

I had to go look because I couldn't remember.

Moe and Punchy call me kitten.
Olivia and Ankha call me princess.
Rosie calls me honeybun

I couldn't find the rest of my villagers

Last edited:
Back