Weird...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm not going to make this to long i'm just going to say that is weird that Chief put his house in a Path when it's supposed that they can't do that anymore...

There probably wasn't a spot without patterns that met all spacial requirements for a villager house. When that happens, the house gets plotted wherever, even on top of patterns.

Last edited:
I'm not going to make this to long i'm just going to say that is weird that Chief put his house in a Path when it's supposed that they can't do that anymore...

Either you don't have a valid 3x3 space available or might have overlooked something or probably have reached the limit of pwp/houses on certain acres.

Now i adopt Fang and There are 2 free spots for their house with the perfect space and it's happening the same thing.

Have you layed the spots for where villagers can put their homes like this?
OXXXO
OXXXO
OXXXO
OOXOO
Also, you should not cover your whole town with tiles, as it would simply negate the paths and act as if there aren't any, leading to a random spot.

X:Open Spot
O:Covered Tile

Last edited:
Have you layed the spots for where villagers can put their homes like this?
OXXXO
OXXXO
OXXXO
OOXOO
Also, you should not cover your whole town with tiles, as it would simply negate the paths and act as if there aren't any, leading to a random spot.

X:Open Spot
O:Covered Tile

Well, i cover a big part of the town with tiles but the ones where i want the house are free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have a dream address? or a screenshot would help :)

No, i still don't have dream Address or any screenshots sadly...

Then there must be something wrong with the plots you have reserved if they are still going on top of patterns. It is 100% guaranteed that villagers will not move on top of patterns IF all spacial requirements are met, and there is enough room in the invisible acre.

I plot Diana un a place like that one yesterday, i don't know what happen. I take out some patterns so maybe that can help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He plot in a good place now, but i don't know... It's weird what happen.

Thank you so much for the help.

Last edited:
Diana and Coco both placed themselves on my path, only by a tiny bit though. They removed some of my flowers and clovers and it also has QR stepping stone plus there were plenty of space for them to go. I guess it's just bad luck because I don't think their houses replaced some of my stones.
There are requirements and I think you must have missed one or two, but next time I would check if you have enough space because that's the most common problem.

Back