• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling shop i guess?? [open, price lowered]

spirited

shrek is thicc af
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
Okay, so, trying to sell art. This shop wont be fancy bc i don't know how to do this hahah???

these are 50tbt or $1
1/2
2/2
these will be 190tbt or $4

1/2
2/2

these are 225 tbt or $5
1/1

I will make a ref sheet for your character for 450 tbt or $10, the one i have here is kinda simple bc this character didnt have a lot of info :)

1/1

i can make you a new character for 675 tbt or $15 just fill out the form below!
new character form
name:
species:
appearance: ( you can add little info, to fully detailed, to no info on here)

price varies dependent on the reference picture i get for the dog. ONLY RLC on these

1/1

nust_for_amye_by_faithdust-db28mmz.png

for amye.miller

if you're buying, fill that out below :)
username:
what would you like:
refs:
extra:

Last edited:
aaa I love your art style!!!
I'll order once I have some more TBT <3

I've finished [highlight]nanako's[/highlight] sketch and will be starting on [highlight]amye.miller's[/highlight] bust soon :)

I currently don't have wifi, I'm using my phones data. I can't get the drawing to you until I get wifi, but it is done and I'll have wifi by the 14th

I currently don't have wifi, I'm using my phones data. I can't get the drawing to you until I get wifi, but it is done and I'll have wifi by the 14th

No problem! Thanks for letting me know!

okay, ive finished and sent nanako's and amye.miller's commissions :) bump

Back