• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need to use someones town with alot of free space

Sidon

🍥Shark Wife🍥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0395-4759-5784
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (88) +
I have 2 copies of the game and just started a new town, wanting to use someones town to hold items and a lot of bells so i can pick them up for my new town

haha, these old school deviant art graphics. throwback sunday.

i've got space in my second town, if you need ! how long are you planning on leaving them or is it a direct, drop and pickup immediately?

- - - Post Merge - - -

bloop should have refreshed, soz

haha, these old school deviant art graphics. throwback sunday.

i've got space in my second town, if you need ! how long are you planning on leaving them or is it a direct, drop and pickup immediately?

- - - Post Merge - - -

bloop should have refreshed, soz

Hahaha i know xD and im not sure how long it will take, its quiet a but of stuff and bells o: maybe and hour or two? If that lol, but its will be a direct deop off and pick up yes

I can help you out too if you want. I can leave it on for a good 4 hours or so it should be alright time wise.

Started a new town a week or so ago, so I have A LOT of free space :)

all good soz for late reply. i'm good for it, tho i will be mostly afk during, or you can go with tayeb!

all good soz for late reply. i'm good for it, tho i will be mostly afk during, or you can go with tayeb!

Im in teyab's town atm x3 i appreciate the offer though!!

Back