Pokémon Anyone working on their Alola dex?

nostalgibra

slave to the vaporwave
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I'm trying to get the shiny charm and I was wondering if anyone else here is working on theirs. Hoping to find some peeps who can help me out, and I'll do the same. :)

Yeah, I'm working on my dex to get the shiny charm but I keep getting distracted by other things.
Are you looking for anyone in particular at the moment?

i gave up on moon at the pokemon league. never enjoyed the game. it was a huge let down and i hated the story line with the alien things. i was hoping for a more celestial theme because, you know, it was called sun and moon

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm working on my dex to get the shiny charm but I keep getting distracted by other things.
Are you looking for anyone in particular at the moment?

I'm at 48% so I'm looking for most of the ones you have to really work at evolving, like the eeveelutions and ones that require high friendship level.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am also trying to get the shiny charm. I'll do some random dex trades if you want.

Sure! I'l add you. :3

I managed to 100% it back on New Years Eve. The method I found to be the most useful is to catch a rare fishing Pokemon like Relicanth, and start a chain of trades to get other rare fishing Pokemon like Alomomola, Chinchou/Lanturn, etc.

And if you have something that can evolve only by a rare evolution item, they're good GTS trade bait for other Pokemon of that nature.

Wigglytuff <=> Clefable
Slowking <=> Politoed

i managed to complete the dex within the first 1-2 weeks of getting the game (*subtle brag intensifies*), thank god GTS is a thing, if you need any pokemon pm me and i'll be more than happy to touch trade with you!

happy pokemon hunting!

Last edited:
I just finished my Alola Dex yesterday, needing only Silvally and Cosmoem. In fact, I have a full living Pokedex now!

Last edited:
I have every Pokemon since a long time ago :p and now with pokebank
I literally have every pokemon

I filled up my Alola dex back around in December, but for some reason I'm missing one Pokemon..I guess it's an event Pokemon that wasn't released yet.

Yep!
Got all the Trade-required evolutions!
Now I need to finish the Main Game. Then continue to get the rest of the Legendaries. :)

I filled up my Alola dex back around in December, but for some reason I'm missing one Pokemon..I guess it's an event Pokemon that wasn't released yet.

Nevermind, I found out what Pokemon I was missing! :D

I'd totally be willing to help out anyone who needs it! I have almost the entire dex completed, I can breed almost the entire dex to help out :)

Back