Old Eggs
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
has anything weird happened in your pt of new leaf? so many things i wanna mention, but this was super weird. so this is kinda old but on valentines day i got a letter from isabelle that said something about "thank you for working so hard, you are my very precious mayor"

what the hell is that supposed to mean

It is creepy when you just talked to this villager walking outside their home only to see them in Emporium a few seconds/minutes later.

It is creepy when you just talked to this villager walking outside their home only to see them in Emporium a few seconds/minutes later.

omg this reminds me of a theory video i watched one time where this guy thought all the buildings in acnl were tardises thats why they were so big on the inside LOL

It always gives me a mother ****ing heart attack when I'm just chilling in my house and then I just hear a knOCK AT MY DOOR AND SOME VILLAGER JUST POPS IN OMG EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TIME THAT HAPPENS I JUMP OUT OF MY SKIN

It always gives me a mother ****ing heart attack when I'm just chilling in my house and then I just hear a knOCK AT MY DOOR AND SOME VILLAGER JUST POPS IN OMG EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TIME THAT HAPPENS I JUMP OUT OF MY SKIN

that has never happened to me since the day i got new leaf! i see it happening to people all the time tho

omg this reminds me of a theory video i watched one time where this guy thought all the buildings in acnl were tardises thats why they were so big on the inside LOL

Oooh now I know why they look like vessels haha. I wouldn't be surprised if they are XD

Alien TV scene.
To see this you must play on Sunday or Monday.
Then, wait until the time is 3:33 am.

PNEHDOI.jpg
Creepy things in New Leaf?I can think of one.........

My villagers love to teleport, especially in my main town!

One day I logged into the game and as soon as my character exited her house, I had her going to Re- tail and Francine was behind a tree near my house (I didn't see her at first and her house is far away from Re-tail and my house) and makes it worst...she pings at me [which scared the living heck out of me :mad:] to ask me 'Do I believe in U.F.Os' :mad:

Also one time my villagers kept giving me the military outfit, it was kinda creepy.

Last edited:
Nothing I can think of at the top of my head creeped me out except for (which has been mentioned) the alien on the TV.

Back