• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How serious are you about badges?

nostalgibra

slave to the vaporwave
Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Personally, I'm obsessed! Anything that involves badges or accomplishments/achievements makes me super happy (like Steam achievements). However it's disappointing that some of them are near impossible to complete like the streetpass one (especially now that the game is a few years old, and if you don't live in a city) and the weeding badge. How about you all?

I'm just working on getting the gold streetpass badge now. It's the last one I need.

I'm too serious, lol. I'm only missing the turnip badge because I'm lazy but lucky for me, I've gotten the gold streetpass badge and a dozen other hard ones.

Last edited:
i'm not too invested in them. since i last reset my town i've only received 3 bronze ones hahah. getting them it's really nice, and for me they always come as surprises! it'd be cool to have the full "set" tho

Last edited:
I'm trying to earn them all now but yeah, the weeding badge is nearly impossible playing the game normally. I've been trying to look for people who need their towns weeded, but not too much luck. Working on the letter badge and KK Slider badge today. But it's definitely my goal to get gold for all :)

The streetpass one might be something I will never have, I have everything else besides that one.

But I'm not serious about it.

Last edited:
I've gotten a few hard-to-get badges (such as the golden weed badge and the golden streetpass badge). But in conclusion, I'm not too serious about them.

not serious about it at all i hardly pay attention to it. the ones i always seemed to get in every town was the village representative one and the weeding one.

in the next game i hope they have more i really want there to be a pro design badge because thats all i do haha

I just let them come naturally. I'm not too serious about them though they're nice to look at when complete :) I could probably get the streetpass if I'm patient enough since I have multiple units and ACNL copies.

Oh rip, I really dont care much about them, I just keep playing normally until Phineas comes and I get the badge, so basically I'm not really focused on the badges right now. I think of the like CAT coupon goals, I don't really do them until I have nothing else to do. XD

I used to be pretty dedicated to getting a lot of badges and I have a lot, I think I have about 6 gold badges and the rest silver and bronze. I haven't got them all though and there are some that I just don't care about like the turnip one.

I would like to earn all the badges eventually. Right now I'm working on the refurbishing badge, I usually choose one or two badges to complete once their done I move to the next badge.

It depends. Some of the badges, like the Fishing and Bug Catching badges it'd be cool to have. Otherwise, I guess they are a cool thing to have but they don't really appeal to me that much.

Back