Tips for Making Money?

Jennyrae

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I know that going to the island at night and getting sharks/beetles is a solid way to make money, but I feel like there's some other tips and tricks that I've missed out on. What are some of the ways you guys make money quickly?

Turnips are good if you don't TT. Selling perfect fruit at someone's town who has it on premium also works. Otherwise, selling your TBT for IGB gets you a lot of bells quickly if you don't consider it cheating.

I'd wait until the Pave Festival. That way you can just repeatedly sell the furniture and earn a good amount of money. I did that last year and made a profit!

One hundred percent what Red Cat said. Aside from beetle/shark hunting, I would store my Turnips to the brim inside my characters lockers/storage. Then browse the forums for anyone who had high turnip prices in their town. Then just run back and forth from locker to Re-Tail and leave a tip. It was my best source for money which got me millions, haha! I'd definitely advise!

If you're only looking for in-game methods I agree with Red Cat about the perfect fruit and turnip methods. If you're willing to earn bells on the forum selling tbt is good, as well as selling hybrids if you have the patience to grow them :3

Last edited:
The Stalk Market is the best method to make a butt-ton of cash. I started with spending 500k on turnips, then finding the highest possible price to sell them, increasing the amount I invested up to 5 million and earning like 20 million profit sometimes.

The problem is that its hard to find someone with crazy good turnip prices unless then hack for it to be high.

If you have tons of items and furniture that you don't want and have lots of them then sell them at retail especially in loads as you'll be making thousands quickly especially if your town is littered with many of them that you may not want. It's how I'm able to get many Bells. Another sure fire way is to buy. If you have unwanted gems and fossils then be sure to sell those as they help increase your Bell count too! I know it's not much but I hope that helps a bit!

Crowns. Sell them if you have that many since they fetch for 300,000 a piece. Could be more if ordinance is bell boom and when it is a featured item.

or got them free from people

Someone may as well just drop bells in your town then. The OP asked how to make bells, and getting bells / crowns from someone is not really a plan unless someone is feeling really generous.

Someone may as well just drop bells in your town then. The OP asked how to make bells, and getting bells / crowns from someone is not really a plan unless someone is feeling really generous.

The TC asked

What are some of the ways you guys make money quickly?

The question is very broad and it says how "we" make money. Fortunately, I have friends who are generous. Bells takes too much space more than the other. Tbh, I merely posted to inform the TC that crowns fetch for that kind of amount when you sell (in case they didn't know) like if they have extras lying on the ground, might as well sell them. That's all.

If you have a bit of patience you could try the lazy camper trick, which is basically whenever a lazy villager is out at your campsite you play one of his games, 'what do I want to eat' and if you get it correct he'll buy items in your pocket for up to 4x the amount you'd get at retail. So rather than selling your golden stag at retail for 12,000 you can get a lazy villager to buy it at 45,000. There's a guide somewhere on what answers to give and when. The only downside of this is you're going to have to wait for a day you get a lazy camper and they may not suggest that game immediately but it's totally worth it. You can also try this trick with royal crowns if you can get your hands on a bunch of them and he can buy them for about 1.4mil which is a pretty good profit.

Back