Has anyone not made friends here?

I made like 20+ friends, but nobody interacts with me. Maybe I gotta interact with them?

I have some friends but its not like im like the popular guy on the forums (to start off , i wouldn't fit between those) . Infact , i think i could count with my hands my friends tbh

mate, I've been here for over a year and I've made like 0 friends. Like I've been able to get along with people and add them and hang out once only to never speak again but that's as far as it goes for friendship. Plus i'm awkward af so there's that.

Only a few, I mean I know a lot of people on here now, and have more people added as friend than I consider actual friends, but my best turt moved on from the site and she's the closest friend I've made on here. I wish I could get closer with people on here... MEH. It's probably because I'm so unlikable. =D

I've made a few friends here, but it really has occurred to me lately how bad I am at making friends. I'm too shy or awkward to reach out to people and I can't keep a conversation going for the life of me, irl and online tbh.

It's so weird seeing we all have no friends here, yet everyone treats each other with respect most of the time and generally everyone gets along lol

I guess I only have 1 who I consider a friend, but another person on my friends list is pretty cool. Just haven't really talked to him.

I don't have a problem making friends and approaching people. Also, anyone can approach me if they want to. I won't definitely ignore. It's just hard for me to trust and it takes time for me to see if the person is genuine.

I did have some friends on here but due to my inactivity I guess I don't speak to them as much anymore. But hey I mean I'm always willing to talk to new people and if we've spoken at any point before then I probably consider you my friend on here lol. :')

I've been a member for 5 years and only just recently started making "friends". I'm not close to them but they do keep me amused.

The friends I had made through the game itself that I would play with all the time last year have disappeared, and I wish they would come back. :(

I've been here for around a year and a half and even though I have talked to people on here and many of them are really nice, I haven't really made any friends.

I don't have a problem making friends and approaching people. Also, anyone can approach me if they want to. I won't definitely ignore. It's just hard for me to trust and it takes time for me to see if the person is genuine.

Agreed. I take a while to open up to people. Not that I don't want to be friends though, I just want to make sure.

I'm not really good at making and keeping friends online (or offline...). Just a whole lotta social anxiety. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Back