• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Has anyone not made friends here?

Dashonthecob

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've been here for a month or two and haven't tried to befriend anyone, im not exactly interested but it would be nice but I'm shy lol. Anyone else not so interested in the befriending?

ive been here for over 1.5 yrs and i havent made friends lol ,, i mean there are people here who are nice to me and who i know a little and who i like but, like ,im here a Lot and very rarely talk to people so same ayyy high five.

I used to have a few friends on here a couple of years ago but who knows where they are now lol. I feel like it's a lot easier to make friends here if you play New Leaf actively though because at least that can be used to break the ice

I've been here for over three years and I can only think of three or four people I have added elsewhere or would really want to stay in contact with.

I'm pretty inactive but I've been a member for over 3 years now. Haven't made a single friend but that's okay. I have some friends from a different forum.

I only added a few people here so far and tbh I'm not too close to anyone. It's not like I haven't tried! I just don't know how to make friends.

Haven't really made friends either. The only friend I have on the site is my boyfriend, but he stopped playing AC and hasn't been online since... last April. lol
Made one other "friend" but like they were some newbie and only on the site for like 5 days before vanishing completely. Deleted him/her off my friend list, 'cause what's the point of keeping "friends" if they're never online or never talk to you?

So technically, I don't have any friends here atm. I don't mind making friends on here, but I feel weird reaching out to complete strangers. ^^;

whoa, really? i have an abundance of friends on here, i think it's strange that some people never make any. i'd suggest being more active in the community or hopping on tbt discord, or be nice in general and start a conversation, it's that easy to make friends on the internet. gluck

I think I've been here for about a year but never really made any friends. Yeah, I've met some really nice people and have talked to a lot of people, but I never really got close to anyone. So really I haven't made any friends on here. I mean, that can always change, hmu if you feel like having a new friend because I'm lonely and I'm kinda cool (at least I think so).

Same here. The reason I made this account was because I wanted to make friends in NL, but everyone I added went inactive and we ended up not keeping in contact. I also haven't made any effort in making friends and talking to people. I guess after a while I stopped caring and just kept to myself.

I've been on here like 2 years and although there's certain people I like seeing posts from, I haven't really interacted with anybody outside of a forum thread. There's a couple times somebody sparked up conversation, but it's no surprise those died quickly with my lacking conversational skills.

On public forum threads I'm fine, but when it's 1 to 1 my social skills go out the window until I'm comfortable with somebody.

I've talked to a few people but have I made friends with them? Not really.

I've made a few over the years though they just come and go. There's only one person that I could consider permanent friend and more than that :)

I've been here for almost a year and ive made a decent amount of friends.

i used to talk to some people but i Suck™ and i stopped and hhhhhhhh so i'm pretty much friendless becaues i don't talk to people actively

Same here. People like.... seem to have their own people group of friends and honeslty its hard to even attempt to befriend anyone. been here for around more than a year. Haven't tried to interact much with peeps. not like i would fit in.

I've become friends with some rlly cute ppl on here who I talk to regularly.

I don't even have friends irl lolol. I have like 'contacts' friends, but not people I'm close and talk with about life and stuff.

lol, I've been here since [insert date from side]

and I've never so much as become personally friendly with anyone. There used to be one of two throughout the years who i would see around the forums often so I knew a little more about them, but now I just demean myself into making funny comments in threads so people like me.....

Back