• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

get off SM0 it bad lol :^)

and ik the lyrics are so bad lmfao

fave kind of candy?

If we're not talkin chocolate, then I really like candy that's tart (like sweet tarts, who would've guessed??) and also Tootsie Pops are great too!!

But my favorite chocolate bar is Kit-Kats :p

Does death bother you?

Ngl yeah, it actually keeps me up at night. And even though I prefer solitude, I'm also afraid of being completely alone.

It especially bothers me after last year, when I lost a lot of people very close to me, including my cat who was only a year and a half old when she died. It made my anxiety really bad.

Thoughts on Super Mario Odyssey?

Thoughts on Super Mario Odyssey?

Easily one of my favorite games, though still can't surpass the mighty SM64 :rolleyes:
I've gotta say, the idea of becoming other enemies is really interesting and actually makes the game even more fun ^^
Plus the costumes. THE COSTUMES. I'll never get over them.

The only thing the game was missing was more weegee :,(

Last edited:
been a solid 3 years and I'm bored so

BUMP

waah-dab.png

also you can ignore my older opinions on super mario sunshine I was lowkey a dummy back then lmao

hwfbgj3gwhvj,
dang it I had questions to ask you if you ever had a "ask me anything" thread but I forgot what those were
uhhhh let's see
@xSuperMario64x
1: I just HAVE to ask you this question hehehe
Thoughts on the M&L RPG series?
2: Do you like frogs?
3: Favorite food?
4: Favorite kind of flower?
5 Favorite letter of the alphabet?
6: If Waluigi didn't exist who would be your favorite Mario character?
7: Was SM64 the first video game you ever played?
8: How did you get into the 64?
9: How did you get into the Super Mario Franchise?

uhhhhhh
I'll be back with more questions when I think of more questions
sorry if I asked something that's already been asked before I figured since this thread is old and opinions change I could ask again for up-to-date answers

also in the case I asked something bad then you don't need to feel obliged to answer

@BrokenSanity you're on 😁

1: I just HAVE to ask you this question hehehe
Thoughts on the M&L RPG series?

to be completely honest I haven't played a single game in that series. I wanted to get Bowsers Inside Story for the DS when I was a kid and it just never happened. if I'm not mistaken there was one released on the 3DS, maybe I could try it out?

2: Do you like frogs?
yes!! I get so excited when I see a frog or toad outside. we also have tree frogs in our neighborhood that sing on summer nights and it's so peaceful 😌

3: Favorite food?
honestly probably chicken and noodles (not the soupy kind, more of a thick consistency). I also really like jambalaya 😁

4: Favorite kind of flower?
I usually tell people I have three favorites: pansies, hibiscus, and sunflowers. there honestly isn't a flower that I dislike in any way but those three are the best 💞 I also have an entire pinterest sub-board dedicated to hibiscus pictures lol

5 Favorite letter of the alphabet?
hmmm I actually don't know! if I had to pick one I would say probably L bc it's fun to write in cursive 😆

6: If Waluigi didn't exist who would be your favorite Mario character?
definitely Wario or Daisy 💛🧡

7: Was SM64 the first video game you ever played?
as far as I know, yeah! it's the first game I have any memories of playing.

8: How did you get into the 64?
very likely because of my brother, but I'm pretty sure my mom had a lot to do w it too. she loved playing Zelda OOT when we were babies so she introduced us to the N64 pretty early on. when I got a new one in like 2010-11 it quickly became one of my favorite video game consoles bc I really enjoyed SM64, Mario Party 1, and Mario Kart 64 (the latter of which I had on Wii VC before I had an N64 and I still loved playing it).

9: How did you get into the Super Mario Franchise?
again very likely bc of my brother. he's a big gamer like my mom and I are. he actually used to use Game Maker to make his own 2D Mario games, it was petty rad. as a kid I had fond memories of watching him play NSMB on the DS, as well as playing other various games in the series (including SMB3 on the NES when I was a wee bab). so mostly bc of exposure to what he played I got into it (this is also how I got into Pokemon!).

^EEEEEEEEEE this makes me so happy to read lol
I'm so jealous you having singing frogs and toads 😭

Oh yes another thing I remembered to ask
opinions in a nutshell of the main/notable Mario Characters crew(like something along the lines of the MK8 roster)? can be longer if desired just wondering your general opinion on the cast Nintendo has made

are there any plushies you don’t own currently that you’d like to one day?

do you have a least favourite plushie that you do own?

Oh yes another thing I remembered to ask
opinions in a nutshell of the main/notable Mario Characters crew(like something along the lines of the MK8 roster)? can be longer if desired just wondering your general opinion on the cast Nintendo has made
I was trying to think of how to answer this but I honestly don't have the energy to give a full fledged answer lol, I really like all the characters in the series, even if I don't talk abt some of them much. even enemies that I'm not fond of, I tend to like them a lot too (most notably hammer bros and magikoopas) :)

Anywhere you really want to travel to someday?
I would love to travel to Germany someday ☺️🇩🇪

1. What's your favorite gemstone?
2. Do you have a favorite kind of tree?
1. probably opals bc they're so colorful and beautiful 💞
2. I love cherry trees bc of the spring sakuras! 🌸

are there any plushies you don’t own currently that you’d like to one day?

do you have a least favourite plushie that you do own?
omg there are so many plushies I wish I had lol. right now I want another red fox plushie that has the realistic markings and soft fur like my arctic fox has, and oddly enough that's kinda hard to find. there are also some webkinz signatures I would love to have, like the bengal tiger and lion.

as for least favorite plushies, I don't really dislike any of them but my least favs are prob ones I get that I intend to sell/gift later. but sometimes I get plushies with that intention and I end up loving them (like the webkinz rooster).

do you own the silversoft cat webkinz? (i know you’re a webkinz collector and i was just asking bc the silversoft cat was my favorite childhood toy)

Back