AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

Would you rather Invader Zim or Kim Impossible

Would you rather watch Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra?

Would you rather watch Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra?

I was actually just thinking about this last night. I remember I used to watch Avatar all the time when I was younger, it was a really good show and one of my favorites. I was upset when I couldn't get cable anymore (wow that was like back in 2008), I miss watching it.

That being said, I did try to watch The Legend of Korra, and I prefer the original series over it my a longshot. Nothing can beat the original.

Would you rather watch an oven for sixty minutes or a washing machine for sixty minutes?

Would you rather try or pie
Def pie, trying is too hard

Would you rather watch an oven for sixty minutes or a washing machine for sixty minutes?
Well nothing spectacular really happens in an oven, whereas I have actually sat and watched a washing machine for 60 min lmaooo

What’s your favorite and least favorite subject/class at university?

Last edited:
What’s your favorite and least favorite subject/class at university?
Of the classes I took last year, my favorites were General Physics and my piano lessons. I think in the future my favorite class will be Astrophysics.

My least favorite was Aural Skills because I have perfect pitch and a knack for music so the class is completely useless to me :(

Would you rather eat or pete?

I don't get it.

WOULD YOU RATHER ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION OR THERE IS NO REASON A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY?

Back