AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

What’s your favorite song to play on the piano?

I can somewhat play the clarinet.

What gaming related accomplishment are you most proud of?

What’s your favorite song to play on the piano?
I always enjoy playing pieces that I've finished in my lessons; I recently finished Arabesque no.2 by Debussy and that's always fun to play :blush:

Can you play any musical instrument?
Well obviously I play pianooo for a living
I also play trombone (I would consider it my secondary instrument), guitar, mandolin, and violin though I haven't played the latter in forever.

I can somewhat play the clarinet.

What gaming related accomplishment are you most proud of?
Ey clarinet is cool :cool:

I'm really proud of myself for finally catching a shiny poke!! I've waited so many years to be able to say that!

I'm also proud to call myself SM64's #1 fan :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What have you been up to recently (real original question, I know)?

What have you been up to recently (real original question, I know)?

Its cool, I think an angel heard me cause I've actually had quite a bit to do!
Yesterday we did some much needed grocery shopping and I got to see Incredi2 with my bro and his friend last night, and today I woke up not super tired for once and I've been getting some stuff done for school. I also went to the flea market with my dad earlier to go check out their antiques n stuff :D

I'm def feeling a lot better than I was :)

Last edited:
Its cool, I think an angel heard me cause I've actually had quite a bit to do!
Yesterday we did some much needed grocery shopping and I got to see Incredi2 with my bro and his friend last night, and today I woke up not super tired for once and I've been getting some stuff done for school. I also went to the flea market with my dad earlier to go check out their antiques n stuff :D

I'm def feeling a lot better than I was :)

That’s good.

What’s your favorite episode of King Of The Hill?

Do you follow up on smash bros.? If so, are you disappointed that Waluigi didn't make it in?

What’s your favorite episode of King Of The Hill?
Shoot there's so many good ones I'm not sure... probably either "Peggy the Boggle Champ", where Peggy enters a boggle competition and Hank sneaks off with his friends to go to a mower show (comedy gold), or "A Firefighting we will Go", which is where the 4 guys volunteer as firemen and the episodes plays out like the three stooges and it's so great xD

I also like the 2 part episodes, like Propane Boom and As Old as the Hills.

Do you follow up on smash bros.? If so, are you disappointed that Waluigi didn't make it in?

DUDE WHEN THEY SAID NOTHING ABOUT HECKIN WALUIGI I WANTED TO GO STRAIGHT TO NINTENDO AND AMACK THEM WITH MY SHOE
LIKE WTF WERE THEY THINKING

I HAVE MANY MEMES TO BACK THIS UP

Also no, I don't really play Smash Bros, it's a shame cause if WALUIGI was in the game I would totally play it!!

Who is your second favorite Mario franchise character besides Waluigi?

[table="width: 715, align: center]
[tr]
[td]
LxzHqK6_d.jpg
[/td]
[td]
ygBcCOT_d.jpg
[/td]

[/tr][/table]
Waluigi Pinball and Waluigi Stadium

Which one is better?​

Who is your second favorite Mario franchise character besides Waluigi?
I think it's a tie between Wario and Daisy :p

Waluigi Pinball and Waluigi Stadium

Which one is better?​
Definitely Waluigi Pinball, it's so nice n flashy :rolleyes:

Are you interested in Broadway musicals?
Well I mean I like them, but no, I've never been interested in going to watch one unless someone else went and asked me to go too.

What’s your least favorite Pokemon (not sure if I asked this already)?

Back