AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

what proof do you have that you're sm64's #1 fan?

*me looking at my SM64 game cart*

MY LOVELY CHILD! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU! :,D

But seriously, you won't find anyone else who loves SM64 as much as I do, at least I've yet to find someone who loves it more lol

yeah i noticed lol go listen to more psychedelic late 60s stuff m8

You need to make me another playlist lmao
still got the one from before but I wanna hear some fuuuuuunky jaaaaamssssss

Til then I'm gonna stick with poppin rockin 80's :p

Last edited:
You need to make me another playlist lmao
still got the one from before but I wanna hear some fuuuuuunky jaaaaamssssss

Til then I'm gonna stick with poppin rockin 80's :p

oh man now you are just being boring. but sure i can do that next time i've got more free time.

Have you traveled to another country before?

I haven't. I was given opportunities to go to Costa Rica and Belize with the Spanish club in HS, but I didn't go partly because of financial reasons and mostly because it's heckin hot in Central America.

I'm hoping sometime while I'm in undergrad school I can go to Germany/Austria, but I've heard that people from other countries don't like Americans for some reason so I'm afraid to go on my own.

Explain your signature’s meaning to me please. I like the way Mario looks smug, but what is the β€œX” and β€œDoubt” doing there?

Explain your signature’s meaning to me please. I like the way Mario looks smug, but what is the β€œX” and β€œDoubt” doing there?

Its a reference to the game LA Noire. When youre interrogating someone you can hit X for Doubt and I guess by some chance it became a meme.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

Doubt SMO Edition is my favorite iteration of it :lemon:

*insert the more you know here*

Ah, thank you for explaining that. :)

This has probably been asked, but

Besides Mario, what’s your favorite game franchise?

This has probably been asked, but

Besides Mario, what’s your favorite game franchise?

Its hard to choose because there's quite a few out there I like, but I think it's a tie between Spyro (the original trilogy) and Team Fortress 2.

I actually recently 100%ed Spyro 2, which marks the first time I ever fully completed a legit game ^o^

Back