• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

If you had one wish what would it be?

If you had one wish what would it be?

Hmmmmm.... that's a tough one.

I'd prob wish that my parents weren't in the financial burden they're in rn. It's tough seeing them struggle all the time.

Is Lunala your favorite Pok?mon? If not, who?

I don't really have one favorite Pokemon, and yes, Lunala is definitely one of my favorites. I love the Ghost/Psychic type combo and I love its design as well. Makes me wish I had Moon...

Some of my other favorites include Venusaur, Arcanine, Kyogre, Virizion, Delphox, Lurantis, Golisopod, and Silvally.

What's your favorite meme video?

I love the spongebob Fireflies memes on Youtube. That has been one of my favorite songs since 2010 and seeing it turn into a meme is like the greatest thing ever.

I even made a whole yt playlist dedicated to all the spongebob Fireflies videos lmao

As a matter of fact, this is the best one of all of them:

Last edited:
I love the spongebob Fireflies memes on Youtube. That has been one of my favorite songs since 2010 and seeing it turn into a meme is like the greatest thing ever.

I even made a whole yt playlist dedicated to all the spongebob Fireflies videos lmao

As a matter of fact, this is the best one of all of them:

Interesting. I've never heard of that meme until now.

>^<v>^<v

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bet I'll get another infraction for that lmao

No questions for me? Wow I didn't realize how boring I rly am ^^"

What's the weather like over there?

Been in the low 80s all July. For an Ohioan that's pretty darn hot lol

It's also like constantly 150% humidity so my hair is d e a d.

Been in the low 80s all July. For an Ohioan that's pretty darn hot lol

It's also like constantly 150% humidity so my hair is d e a d.

Sounds awful. Glad I have an AC.

Where would you like to live, ideally?

Eh, I like living in Ohio but I would like to live in northern Tennessee too.

Oh and I also do have AC praise the Lord \o/

Back