• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

Do you have access to the island in 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing'?

Do you have access to the island in 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing'?

Yeah. Dobie lives on my island. In another GCN town I made about 9 years ago, I had Ankha, but the town's save file corrupted. Now my brother uses that memory card for his town.

My brother has Annalise on his island.

Yeah. Dobie lives on my island. In another GCN town I made about 9 years ago, I had Ankha, but the town's save file corrupted. Now my brother uses that memory card for his town.

My brother has Annalise on his island.

I haven't visited the GCN island in years. I want to though. It's neat that you can visit it. Don't the island villagers have a house on the island? c:

I haven't visited the GCN island in years. I want to though. It's neat that you can visit it. Don't the island villagers have a house on the island? c:
Of course! Where would they sleep if they didnt?!

But their houses only have one piece of furniture at a time, and they always seem to ask for outrageous furniture like a black rook or a garden stone, which would usually require you to order it from your catalog.

You also get a hut, and my brother got mad at me when I made it the way I wanted it instead of keeping it the way it was xDDD

Skyward Sword? I always like hearing people's opinions on this game, because I consider it extremely flawed(and no, it's not the controls that bother me.)

Skyward Sword? I always like hearing people's opinions on this game, because I consider it extremely flawed(and no, it's not the controls that bother me.)

Well I mentioned earlier that the newest Zelda game I played was MM but tbh I have played Skyward Sword. Unfortunately just up to the part where Fi wakes Link up to go on the adventure. I was borrowing the game from a friend and they wanted it back.

It was almost too long ago when I played it, but it seemed okay from what I saw of it. I'm not crazy about using the WiiMotion controls (which I also had to borrow because none of my games use WiiMotion and my Wiimotes are old), because I prefer traditional gameplay, where you press the B button or whatever to swing the sword.

Kinda wish I could play more of it, now. It's a shame I didn't actually get to start.

Do you have multiple characters in 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing'?

Well I mentioned earlier that the newest Zelda game I played was MM but tbh I have played Skyward Sword. Unfortunately just up to the part where Fi wakes Link up to go on the adventure. I was borrowing the game from a friend and they wanted it back.

It was almost too long ago when I played it, but it seemed okay from what I saw of it. I'm not crazy about using the WiiMotion controls (which I also had to borrow because none of my games use WiiMotion and my Wiimotes are old), because I prefer traditional gameplay, where you press the B button or whatever to swing the sword.

Kinda wish I could play more of it, now. It's a shame I didn't actually get to start.

Yeah, I prefer the traditional controls myself...When the HD remake of Twilight Princess(Best Zelda ever I recommend it to anyone.) came out I finally got to use the controls I've wanted from that game but never could really use, as I only had the wii version of it before. That and Hero Mode and the Ganon amiibo for 4X the damage and no hearts is literally my favorite way to play Zelda.

But I digress...

I recommend Skyward Sword because of how good the Story/Characters were, but I can't stand the world in the game. No overworld except the sky, and the land parts of the game are literally just big dungeons. It doesn't feel fleshed out as a world at all...But if you ever get the chance to play it I would, but probably just once.

Do you have multiple characters in 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing'?

Yeah.

My first player has my real name (plz don't ask me what my real name is cause I'll just respond with xSuperMario64x).

I've made many other players in my original town, but the only ones left are Alexis, which I made shortly after my first player, and Marco, who I made about 4-5 years ago. He is the only one I play as now. He's cool ^^

I can't recall all the players I've made in the past but I do remember Kaya and Daniel from like 8 or 9 years ago. The latter is what I named my ACNL player, interestingly.

I made a player in my brother's town, named Marrowyn. I never play as him xDD

What is your town called? In 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing'?

What does your town look like in 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing'?

What does your town look like in 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing'?

Kind of a bland layout. River goes almost straight down through the middle, and there is one cliff. 4 quadrants.

But it's very easy to get around, for sure.

Nook's shop is like across town in A-1 so I kinda hate going there. But luckily the post office is in A-4 and the dump is in A-5 so I like goin there.

I'll post a pic later if I can.

Last edited:
ranter.

I don't even know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. I've never really had an interest in the Pikmin series. I don't know anyone who plays it or has played it, either.

Ah, I see. It controls really well on the Wii version, but I can see why you wouldn't be interested in it. It's one of my personal favorites though.

Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?

Have you ever gone in the lighthouse in 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing'?

Back