AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

Why did you get the arcade collectibles instead of feathers?

I liked both but decided on feathers.

Because I wanted to have a complete lineup after I got the tetris collectible. It was simply the most logical way to go.

(though I would still die to have a glam feather...)

Hi!! :)
Iโ€™ve always wanted to ask you two questions... Iโ€™m sorry if this has already been asked, but;
1) Have you played the SNES before? If so, whatโ€™s your opinion on it compared to the N64โ€™s graphics? (biiig difference)
2) Have you played Mario Kart 64? If you havenโ€™t, Iโ€™d summon all the chickens in the world to peck you. :mad:

Which squid sister do you like more?

Both is not an option, :p

Hi!! :)
Iโ€™ve always wanted to ask you two questions... Iโ€™m sorry if this has already been asked, but;
1) Have you played the SNES before? If so, whatโ€™s your opinion on it compared to the N64โ€™s graphics? (biiig difference)
2) Have you played Mario Kart 64? If you havenโ€™t, Iโ€™d summon all the chickens in the world to peck you. :mad:
I can answer both of those questions with one answer: yes.
The SNES and Mario Kart 64 were both big parts of my later childhood; from 2011 to pretty much now, I spent most of my video game time playing NES, SNES, and N64.
The SNES processes in 16 bits, and the N64 processes in 32-64 bits, so there's definitely a big difference between their graphics.

In case you're wondering, yes, I actually have the consoles, not VC. I take good care of them :)
And I did have MK64 on VC for a long time (since about 2010-2011) but just a few months ago I bought a retail copy. It's fantastic.

Also kinda off-topic, but SMW, SimCity, and Paperboy 2 are timeless SNES classics.

Which squid sister do you like more?

Both is not an option, :p
Marie. Idk why, I just like her color scheme more.

What's your favorite holiday?

I actually have two favorite holidays: Halloween and Memorial Day.

Halloween because I like to dress up in costumes, i like all the spooky decorations and things like that, and I get free chocolate~

And memorial day because... well I'm "proud to be an American"! Who doesn't love memorial day?

try not to wah, wah a lot (forestyne).jpg

Back