• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Idk what to put here lol

Ask me a question my lil nuggets >__>

Last edited:
Animal Crossing: Population Growing?

Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)?

Last edited:
Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)?

I used to think it was terrible. I also used to make fun of F.L.U.D.D. all the time when I was younger.

But tbh I've never played it before. I've watched others play it and I'm not a fan.

Splatoon (WiiU)?

Never played it, nor have I ever seen someone play it. All I've seen are short clips Nintendo has shown about it.

I don't really think it's that interesting. Why does everyone love it so much, anyways?

Pok?mon XD: Gale Of Darkness (Gamecube)?

Pok?mon XD: Gale Of Darkness (Gamecube)?

I've played Pokemon Colosseum and I think it's an awesome game, but when I played XD I couldn't get into it. Maybe my excitement for a 3D pokemon game had kinda worn off.

I kinda wish I had Colosseum now (I had borrowed it when I played it before).

What is your opinion on Zelda games? :eek:

What is your opinion on Zelda games? :eek:

I love them. I love the combination of adventure and puzzle genres put into one. The characters, places, and music are also lovable, just as many Nintendo franchises are.

I personally do not play puzzle games often, so it's nearly impossible for me to beat a Zelda game without some use of a strategy guide. Besides that, they're fun games. I think just running around and doing random stuff is fun, because the environment is so awesome.

But tbh the newest one I've played was Majoras Mask on the N64 (unless Four Swords Adventures counts). My favorites are OOT and LTTP.

Have you ever been disappointed with a game that you had been looking forward to playing? If so, what game was it?

Have you ever been disappointed with a game that you had been looking forward to playing? If so, what game was it?

I've never really been disappointed with a game, since I usually watch others play it or try it out before I get it.

I suppose one instance where I was a bit disappointed is when I first played Super Mario 3D Land and I found out it had a fixed camera angle unlike SM64 and the Galaxy games, which had free-range camera angles. Also, I hate time limits so that was a big bummer, too.

I was also a bit disappointed when I tried out Pokemon XD, hoping it would be just as good as Colosseum. I couldn't get into it. It just didn't seem as appealing. Luckily I borrowed that game; I didn't buy it.

There's a maximum of 15 villagers allowed in 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing', right? Excluding the island?

When do you think Link will get voice-acting?

What do you mean? Like saying complete sentences instead of just going "heh" and "agh" and "uh"?

I'm not sure, but I know that in the LoZ cartoon and the Zelda Philips CD-i games, all the characters could talk in complete phrases. Their voice actors were terrible in the CD-i games, though.

I was hoping they would do it for the Smash Bros games like they did with some others, but I suppose not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's a maximum of 15 villagers allowed in 'Animal Crossing: Population Growing', right? Excluding the island?

Yeah. 15 villagers in your town, one on the island, in total.

I wish they had this feature in AC:NL, because there are more than just 10 villagers that I would like to have in my town.

For some reason I feel like the town was bigger on the GCN game, but I'm not sure. Maybe because of the cliffs?

What do you mean? Like saying complete sentences instead of just going "heh" and "agh" and "uh"?

I'm not sure, but I know that in the LoZ cartoon and the Zelda Philips CD-i games, all the characters could talk in complete phrases. Their voice actors were terrible in the CD-i games, though.

I was hoping they would do it for the Smash Bros games like they did with some others, but I suppose not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah. 15 villagers in your town, one on the island, in total.

I wish they had this feature in AC:NL, because there are more than just 10 villagers that I would like to have in my town.

For some reason I feel like the town was bigger on the GCN game, but I'm not sure. Maybe because of the cliffs?

Well in 'AC: PG', the character has to push through acres.

Well in 'AC: PG', the character has to push through acres.

I guess so. I like the acre feature because it helped figure out where things were better, but I like not having to "push" through acres anymore. I also like having the map right on the bottom screen of the 3DS.

Back