• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

What was the last good Sonic game?

Tbh the only Sonic game I've ever played was the first one on the Sega Genesis, and I didn't like it very much. I'm more of a Super Mario World kinda person.

But from what I've heard, sonic 2 was pretty good. The third one, not so much. I assume all the ones after that are terrible, since no one ever talks about them (I don't even know any other sonic games except that terrible one on the Xbox 360 or whatever).

I think the only good Sonic game is Mean Bean Machine, even though it's a spin-off it's still gr8. :rolleyes:

Chrissy and Francine or Ankha and Lucky?

Chrissy and Francine or Ankha and Lucky?

chrissy and francine.jpg
♥ ♥ ♥​

Ew, shipping. Anyways.....have you played the Resident Evil remake on the Gamecube?

Have you purchased a nintendo switch? Is it worth it? Which games have you purchased for it?

What is your favorite Nintendo franchise(besides Mario, from the looks of it)?

What is your favorite Nintendo franchise(besides Mario, from the looks of it)?

Hard to decide. I really like Animal Crossing and The Legend of Zelda. I'd say probably the latter, since the storylines are always intriguing and the gameplay is really good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you purchased a nintendo switch? Is it worth it? Which games have you purchased for it?

I do not have a Switch yet. I won't know if I'm getting one until I see some more info regarding SM Odyssey, because that's the only game (besides BOTW) that I'm interested in getting for it.

I never buy games for a console I don't have. The anticipation is just too much!

I think the closest I ever got to buying a game for a console I didn't have was Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and I didn't have a 3DS yet, but my brother did, so I played it on his all the time.

Last edited:
What's your favorite Mario game?

Could I be given 5 reasons why Super Mario Sunshine is equal to Super Mario 64?

Could I be given 5 reasons why Super Mario Sunshine is equal to Super Mario 64?

1. Both are good 3D Mario games.
Uhhh...
2. Both have stuff you have to collect in levels.
Uhhhhhhhhh...
3. They both have good music. but obviously SM64 music is better
Crap I can't think of any more.
Everything I think of when it comes to Sunshine, SM64 can do better. Especially that ugly FLUDD thing. Ehh.

Back