AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

opinions on roblox? it was my first real video game but its changed so much since when i was a kid and the company just look like fat cats the way they're treating events and stuff. im also surprised you can actually make money off the games you create now because there are people that can easily steal something you've worked on if its unlocked and just get more views, so they're the ones making money. also theres been a sudden surge of very young players so its making it less and less fun when most of the server are a bunch of 8-10 year olds screaming about doge and mlg. you should check it out if you get a chance but its definitely changed from 2009... it started getting bad in 2015 people say and i agree completely, thats the year people started getting paid and roblox was becoming more...official i guess you could say? but i feel like they could have avoided a lot of stuff thats happening. but i guess if they're making money, somethings going right :(

Should I play Sims 2 tomorrow?

You should definitely play Sims 2:rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

opinions on roblox? it was my first real video game but its changed so much since when i was a kid and the company just look like fat cats the way they're treating events and stuff. im also surprised you can actually make money off the games you create now because there are people that can easily steal something you've worked on if its unlocked and just get more views, so they're the ones making money. also theres been a sudden surge of very young players so its making it less and less fun when most of the server are a bunch of 8-10 year olds screaming about doge and mlg. you should check it out if you get a chance but its definitely changed from 2009... it started getting bad in 2015 people say and i agree completely, thats the year people started getting paid and roblox was becoming more...official i guess you could say? but i feel like they could have avoided a lot of stuff thats happening. but i guess if they're making money, somethings going right :(

I've never played Roblox before, nor have I ever watched someone play it. Too bad I didn't really think about it until it already started to suck...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Roblox or Minecraft?

Minecraft all the way:lemon:

I've played that game a lot and made 3 houses with a big roof over all of them. I accidentally built my house in the winter region so I put a big roof over them so they wouldn't get snowed on:blush:

How good are you at Mario Kart?

Well I guess my greatest achievement of my childhood was beating the Nintendo Staff Ghost on Rainbow Road on MKWii. I did it when I was about 12-13 years old.

I think I'm good for the most part. When I play online with people I'm generally in the 3rd-6th place range, though there are quite a few times when I'm in 2nd and sometimes even 1st place. I don't like to play online much because it makes me have mini panic attacks for some reason.

Some of the games I'm really bad at, like DS and Double Dash!!. I think the controls are really bad, because I've played them a lot and I still have trouble staying on the track and utilizing the drift and item functions while holding my position in the race.

I'm the best at MKWii, MK7, and MK8, and I'm pretty good at MK64 though I think the controls on that game are a bit wonky (it's still an awesomeN64 game).

have you ever played pikmin(pikmin 1 2 or 3)? if yes, what did you think about it?

I have never played a game in the pikmin series. I've seen the gameplay, though. I guess it just never really appealed to me.

What's your favorite fruit? (In Animal Crossing.)

Last edited:
What's your favorite fruit? (In Animal Crossing.)

pear boiii.jpg

Back