• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

x

Last edited:
why is it called legend of zelda if the main character is link?

Well I always though of it being the legend of zelda because she's the one being saved.

Also the reason why Zelda II was called "The Adventure of Link" though I actually think that would be a pretty fitting title for the series. Idk the title sounds pretty cool anyways.

WHERE ARE THE QUESTIONS BREHHHHH????

Fun fact: I really dislike AC Wild World :)

Why do you dislike Animal Crossing: Wild World? :confused:

Why do you dislike Animal Crossing: Wild World? :confused:

It's boring. It's like City Folk, except there's no events and everyone has terrible dialogue (not joking, I've documented some dialogue from Wild World and it's outrageous). I'm really not that big a fan of City Folk either, but it's a lot more interesting than Wild World.

Funny though, one of the fanfictions I wrote was about my new Wild World town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What was your first N64 game?

It's in the username xDDDD

Ever played adventure of Link?

It's like my third favorite Zelda game, no joke.

Ever played adventure of Link?

It's like my third favorite Zelda game, no joke.

No, but I have watched reviews on it. It seems pretty good, but interesting in that it's the only game in the series that is a complete sidescroller. The issue I have with it is that it does have cryptic elements to it, which can make the game hard to play.

I've never played it in person, but I do have save data for it on my Gamecube since I used to have the Zelda Collector's Edition game.

What happened to it? (I have myself a copy of one of those, that disc was the embodiment of my childhood)

Have you played Xenoblade chronicles If so is it any good?

Do you play Splatoon for the WiiU?

Have any of you ever played Harvest Moon?

I have played Harvest Moon. I personally don't own any games from the series, but I did go somewhere where someone I knew brought a GCN with Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, and they let me try it out. I played it for about 2 hours, but I eventually gave up because I was really lost and I wasn't sure what to do.

I haven't played any other games in the series outside of that.

What has been the worst game you have played/experienced

Well I really hate playing first-person shooters, such as Doom, Goldeneye 007, Halo, CoD, etc. I don't think they're terrible games, but they're certainly not one of my favorites. It's odd, though; Goldeneye 007 was one of the best selling N64 games, and I love the N64 but I hate that game. Idk how THAT happened...

The only game I can say I've played and was really disappointed about was a Rudolf-themed christmas game for the Wii. It had about 5 minutes of content on it. It was way underdeveloped and probably only costed $50 to make it. Literally the worst game I've ever played.

I can also list a lot of terrible NES games, though I haven't played them, so I won't.

Last edited:
Back