• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

Where would you like to go, given the chance?

Definitely Germany. I think it mostly has to do with my brother always wanting to go there, and the fact that I'm pretty sure that's where Volkswagens come from :rolleyes:

Have you read all 23 volumes of the King of the Hill manga? If so, what was your biggest disappointment when it was adapted into an anime?

Have you read all 23 volumes of the King of the Hill manga? If so, what was your biggest disappointment when it was adapted into an anime?

I actually have read all 23 volumes, multiple times! I'm usually not a fan of manga but man King of the Hill was just such a good series!

The only problem I have with the anime is it made it a bit less propane-oriented. There were actually some parts of the manga that completely focused on Hank's love for propane and propane accessories, and those influences were removed in the anime, though Hank's personality does stay true to the original manga.

10/10 would read again.

Are you considered an adult by the world?

How have things been?

Pretty boring for the most part. I just spend most of my time drawing, playing piano, and watching TV. At this point I'm just anticipating going to college. Can't wait to be on my own...

Back