• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

T.T you hurt my coffee heart! okay then. Okay then buy me one instead!
I can't buy something if I have no money
Roll_Safe_____-1486081892-640x418.jpg

fave horror movie?

I'm not one to watch horror movies, but from the ones I have watched I did like Scream.

I have read a few horror novels (cough cough Stephen King cough) and I really liked Christine. Haven't seen the movie version yet.

Been listening to some Journey songs lately, and I think they're pretty rad! What's your favorite song by Journey?

Last edited:
How do you feel about a hat in time? It seems right up your alley :)

How do you feel about a hat in time? It seems right up your alley :)

Tbh I've never heard of that game, but after looking it up and seeing this:
oh poop.PNG
I'm like oh boi another new and exciting adventure to jump in on!" :lemon::lemon:

If your N64 system was taken into the center of the universe would you travel there to get it? :eek:

If your N64 system was taken into the center of the universe would you travel there to get it? :eek:

Well chances are I'd be the one who brought it there so I could proudly say "The universe does revolve around my N64" :rolleyes:

Back